New EYEFEAR CD release date for US !!!!!

EYEFEAR

New Metal Member
Mar 16, 2007
Hi guy's checkout what our US label had to say about BARFEST !!!

EYEFEAR's upcoming album "A World Full Of Grey" will be released via Locomotive Records on July 17th.
Being the third album after "9 Elements of Inner Vision" and "Edge Of Existence" which gave the band already a high reputation in a scene of perfection-lovers, "A World Full Of Grey" symbolizes the next big step forward for Eyefear. The album was recorded at keyboardist Sammy Giaccotto's studio Peak Time Productions in Melbourne, Australia and was mixed by Andy La Rocque (KING DIAMOND) at Los Angered Studios in Sweden. Andy also played two guitar leads on the album.
The australian prog power metal band recently played the legendary Bay Area Rockfest and was honoured by the presenters in their review: "There were many magical moments starting from the guest appearances of DC Cooper with EYEFEAR..."

Great news guys!! Nice to know that the Bay Area Rock Fest has already achieved "legendary" status-- you gotta love the record company pr people!!

:kickass: July 17th you say.........event marked. :cool: I will surely be picking this album up at some point. I still haven't even gotten my copy of "9 Elements....", but i request that album all the time on internet radio. I really need to pick it up because it RULES!!! Can't wait for the new one. Maybe i can get them together and be twice as happy when they arrive. Eyefear was awesome at BARfest and i can't wait for another chance to catch them here in the states. :kickass:

And yeah Dave, those PR people will say just about anything...........BUT...........BARfest may become legendary, maybe those PR people are just ahead of their time. :headbang:

I want a copy....or....well, I guess I'll receive it before the band, hehehe. That's the good thing about being the manager...

Lars

You guys will all be very pleased-- I have had the album since the early spring--and it is definitely heavier than the previous one- Sammy's keyboard lines still stand out even with the heavier sound--He is one of my fave keyboarders right now-- in addition to being a great bloke!