new facebook group for vintersorgers

Thanks for adding me Tobias.
Although I am even less active on FB than here.

Well, I hope you don't mind me pulling you into this circus :)
I know that it is killing my inbox at the moment, but I guess things will settle down a bit after the initial chock. Although, I still think it is a valid idea to try out, and I intend to stick around. We'll see what time brings...

Well, I hope you don't mind me pulling you into this circus :)
I know that it is killing my inbox at the moment, but I guess things will settle down a bit after the initial chock. Although, I still think it is a valid idea to try out, and I intend to stick around. We'll see what time brings...

There's an "unsuscribe" (i.e. you won't get emails) button on the right; it was driving me insane too.

It has been useful! today we knew about Mattias' projects... heck, he rarely posts here.

The Fb group was something imminent, even if it'll be short lived. Still, this forum has proven being excellent and very familiar, with a stable fanbase/'friendship', so there's nothing wrong on getting in touch in a slightly closer platform (I say this even taking into account that my Fb account has only people that I know - excepting the Borkendales and mr V - and I keep it private).

Mr V and Mattias already in the group? Well, that completely ruins my conspiracy against fb! I guess I will continue with my conspiracy against Mcshit and Walmart!!
But I do not understand why another forum, it is not enough with this one(Vintersorg official forum)?

what i've noticed in those 2 days is that changing the system of comunication change also the way in which people communicates.
here we usually make longer posts, but less in number, much more full in meaning and concepts, like if we have to sum up some different things together in only one message.
fb is easier. it's more than a chat, or a talk. we write shorter messages but higher in number. and that's kind of weird because we are the same people but the group dynamics change. this is an interesting sociological issue

what i've noticed in those 2 days is that changing the system of comunication change also the way in which people communicates.
here we usually make longer posts, but less in number, much more full in meaning and concepts, like if we have to sum up some different things together in only one message.
fb is easier. it's more than a chat, or a talk. we write shorter messages but higher in number. and that's kind of weird because we are the same people but the group dynamics change. this is an interesting sociological issue

Like :D

OK. I can stay here alone and talk to myself. No problem. Sayonara.

Full Spectrum+1. Sorry won't be joining :lol:

I dont have Facebook :(
And i dont like to.

Vintersorg group for fb??? Really?? I hate fb! I do not like to see vintersorg and borknagar on fb.
omgomgomgomgomg I AM NOT ALONE!!!!!! :eek: whewwwwwwwwwwww i feel so much better now thank you. I thought my mother and my bf's uncle and myself were the only people in the world without FB account.

Djöfull;9764607 said:
The forum is a different chapter. I don't see why we need discussions in two ehm.. dimensions..
it's like an elite gathering some of us won't be a part of :cool:

omgomgomgomgomg I AM NOT ALONE!!!!!! :eek: whewwwwwwwwwwww i feel so much better now thank you. I thought my mother and my bf's uncle and myself were the only people in the world without FB account.

Hahahaha....right Elvina, you re not alone!...but we are an endangered specie!:erk:

But just to be in touch and aware what is happening there...please!...someone! Copy and Paste the posts on FB please!!