new facebook group for vintersorgers

Not really going to get into a debate about it because I won't be changing my mind, but if you think you're anonymous then fair enough. :lol:

i fear mostly some people that i know than the guys of CIA, so for me it's enough to be hidden to those people :lol:
i know you have to sign in using an email address, but i don't have anything to hide, so this doesn't scare me that much.....the important thing is that i'm anonymous for those i mean to remain anonymous! :)

@chuck: that's true, there are also some other ways, but email is boring and slow. i don't like messenger, and you must be both online to talk, and this is not always possible, so FB is quite easy to use, you can leave your message and be replied after hours or days.

i fear mostly some people that i know than the guys of CIA, so for me it's enough to be hidden to those people :lol:
i know you have to sign in using an email address, but i don't have anything to hide, so this doesn't scare me that much.....the important thing is that i'm anonymous for those i mean to remain anonymous! :)
Just wanted to say the phrase "You've nothing to fear if you've nothing to hide" isn't logic I can really agree with. I don't want to seem like an asshole about this, I'm obviously not going to join and you're happy doing what you're doing so I'm just doing to drop it here. :)

New request from Arturo Moraga... Who is he??

no idea :p
let's wait he shows himself here :)

edit. another request that comes from i don't know who (oscar leonardo). people send me a message on FB or write something here or i won't understand who you are!

jan hazlbauer.....knock knock....are you there?

where have the other two guys gone? have someone denied them?

Oh shit, I think I denied them... It was not my intention, I though that clicking on "ignore" meant "I don't take the responsability to add them, somebody else will do it". I didn't think that would make them "disappear" for you too. Sorry guys! I hope they can make another request...

Oh shit, I think I denied them... It was not my intention, I though that clicking on "ignore" meant "I don't take the responsability to add them, somebody else will do it". I didn't think that would make them "disappear" for you too. Sorry guys! I hope they can make another request...

don't worry, it's not a tragedy :)
if it's someone of the forum he will read this and ask again to join the group.
if he's not, well, no damage done :)

this is not totally true. the forum has have ups and downs...also before the fb thing.
and the fb thing has really calmed down after the beginning.

i think it's just that the new album has come out since a month and we spoke nearly all the words we have about it :)