new facebook group for vintersorgers

omgomgomgomgomg I AM NOT ALONE!!!!!! :eek: whewwwwwwwwwwww i feel so much better now thank you. I thought my mother and my bf's uncle and myself were the only people in the world without FB account.

it's like an elite gathering some of us won't be a part of :cool:

Yes, you are not alone and all my friends are fb members, I won´t fall.
And what about if we create a social network or a forum for people who hates fb? Just kidding.

Hahahaha....right Elvina, you re not alone!...but we are an endangered specie!:erk:

But just to be in touch and aware what is happening there...please!...someone! Copy and Paste the posts on FB please!!

Well, if you want to know you should join fb.

i kept myself away from FB since myspace worked.
then i had to give up in front of the obviousness that i could not continue with myspace or i would have a breakdown and i had to move forward if i wanted to remain in touch with some people, and i did it, without having any other choice. and what can i say after few months is that it's way more chaotic than myspace, because everyone can comment everyone's posts, but this is what the market offers, so i have to be satisfied.
i bypassed the problem of being recognised by people i don't want to be recognised by, using a nick instead of my real name. and i can say it really worked :)
so i don't see why to not join FB. i mean, it's not the EVIL :lol:
it's useful, and now that we have this groups it's even more awesome :)

They say, FB was a kind of 'rate-her site' in the beginning. :err:

For me, RateYourDoctor.site would be more usefull... :devil:

FUCK! I tried to sent the request but I got the message: "You are member of too many groups. Remove yourself from some Groups and try again." WTF!!, I had some of the "old" facebook groups but none of the new ones, and even if I leave some of the other groups I still get that message.

Anyone knows what can I do?

FUCK! I tried to sent the request but I got the message: "You are member of too many groups. Remove yourself from some Groups and try again." WTF!!, I had some of the "old" facebook groups but none of the new ones, and even if I leave some of the other groups I still get that message.

Anyone knows what can I do?

No idea. Leave some groups?

You may:
- leave all groups
- log out
- join them again

This really made me laugh :lol:.

I already have, not sure why it isn't letting me join... unless they changed the maximum amount of groups per people and I need to leave some more... :(

EDIT: I just tried something else... I tried to join another group and I was able to join, but I can't do it with the vintersorg group, WTF!!!

...and what can i say after few months is that it's way more chaotic than myspace, because everyone can comment everyone's posts, but this is what the market offers, so i have to be satisfied.
i bypassed the problem of being recognised by people i don't want to be recognised by, using a nick instead of my real name. and i can say it really worked :)
it's useful, and now that we have this groups it's even more awesome :)

so i don't see why to not join FB.
...and what can i say after few months is that it's way more chaotic than myspace, because everyone can comment everyone's posts,the problem of being recognised by people i don't want to be recognised by, using a nick instead of my real name.

he he

That really depends on what you consider evil. If you don't consider, selling all your personal data to companies and letting the FBI/CIA or whoever else look at your personal information without due process evil, then sure they're not evil. :lol:

I guess you don't have to put up personal data about yourself then. Use a nickname or pseudonym... Don't be hysterical :)

That really depends on what you consider evil. If you don't consider, selling all your personal data to companies and letting the FBI/CIA or whoever else look at your personal information without due process evil, then sure they're not evil. :lol:

as bessi said, it's a problem you can bypass easily.
i haven't given them my name nor my surname. i haven't written the city where i'm born and living. i haven't given any personal data, like telefon number or address, so tell me how can they use my data?
using this trick no one of my city, for example, knows i've facebook. i have no desire in finding people of my past because if they are "of the past" there's a reason, i always kept my relationships alive in time if i wanted to (my best friend is my best friend since 22 years :) ) so not adding people i know personally in the real life and who lives in my city (and with who i can have a real contact by telephone and meetings) i was able to remain in the shadows, and leave Fb only to those friends who lives far from me and with who i cannot have a costant relationship because of the distance.

as Mr X said, it's a problem you can bypass easily.
i haven't given them my name nor my surname. i haven't written the city where i'm born and living. i haven't given any personal data, like telefon number or address, so tell me how can they use my data?
using this trick no one of my city, for example, knows i've facebook. i have no desire in finding people of my past because if they are "of the past" there's a reason, i always kept my relationships alive in time if i wanted to (my best friend is my best friend since 22 years :) ) so not adding people i know personally in the real life and who lives in my city (and with who i can have a real contact by telephone and meetings) i was able to remain in the shadows, and leave Fb only to those friends who lives far from me and with who i cannot have a costant relationship because of the distance.

I think it's always important to keep things private as much as you can. At least here, they might look at your FB profile before hiring you; this should be illegal IMO. I used to have a lot of former colleagues as "friends", even if I don't get along with/have nothing in common with them. But I thought: "Hmmm colleagues, maybe I should add them". Wrong! I now really think about it when adding someone (says the guy who's added most of the people here :lol:, but it's safer than adding people you know live close to you, I guess), I've already met two crazy/stupid girls.

Not really going to get into a debate about it because I won't be changing my mind, but if you think you're anonymous then fair enough. :lol:

and leave Fb only to those friends who lives far from me and with who i cannot have a costant relationship because of the distance.

I agree, that it´s a valid reason but IMHO I do not see why to join a social network if I have my e-mail and messenger account. Maybe I am old fashion, he he, and I prefer to waste my time navigating through the WWW.