new facebook group for vintersorgers

BTW: I really like Facebook. I mean, there are ups and downs, but I've been on for a really long time (since 2004 now) and I've always thought it was the best. I liked it in the beginning because it was limited, so there was none of the stupid friend spamming kind of bullshit that you got on MySpace. Now I like it because of the organization, the layout, my friends and family are on there and I can filter out the bullshit that I don't want. The Angry Metal Guy Facebook page has been awesome a great way to interact with fans beyond the blog and it's a blast. So, as far as I'm concerned Facebook is total win.

That said: whatever, if someone doesn't want to join, there's no need to convince them to join. It's just a fucking social networking site, who gives a shit, right?

Haha I've only been using FB for about… four months haha. And I agree!

Djöfull;9817676 said:
I still think the main focus should be on the forum. You have better overview on the threads and there are many recurring( if you can say that) threads.

I don't understand why facebook brings people closer as opposed to the forum. Somebody mentioned the like button :lol: Maybe more pictures of people also and their real names. And you get an e-mail when people reply to your posts. Is that it?

The thing is that it's easier to follow the comments and to post on FB than here, but I do think the two parts complement each other. Oh well, this discussion is boring to be honest, let's move on.

"You have a Farmville request. Also, you are about to die." :yow:

Last edited by a moderator:
yesterday I was seeing their fb forum, vintersorg need many difusion about Vintersorg between fans and musicians, that can be via fb or ultimate metal forum, is not important this,only that should we care is to support the band in the best possible way, great idea to make this gropu on fb :p

thanks for the time

Sorry for my english :D

Greetings From Colombia in South America

yesterday I was seeing their fb forum, vintersorg need many difusion about Vintersorg between fans and musicians, that can be via fb or ultimate metal forum, is not important this,only that should we care is to support the band in the best possible way, great idea to make this gropu on fb :p

thanks for the time

Sorry for my english :D

Greetings From Colombia in South America

Welcome man!

Saludos desde España!

Pretty soon people will be walking around with computers plugged into their heads. I ask what will you do if the internet towers get blown up and you have no more access to the internet or computer? Then how will you listen to the sounds of music?

Pretty soon people will be walking around with computers plugged into their heads. I ask what will you do if the internet towers get blown up and you have no more access to the internet or computer? Then how will you listen to the sounds of music?
That's not really how computers or the networks work. :)