new facebook group for vintersorgers

Pretty soon people will be walking around with computers plugged into their heads. I ask what will you do if the internet towers get blown up and you have no more access to the internet or computer? Then how will you listen to the sounds of music?

You can buy records or CDs if you don't like the internet.

But then what are you going to do when the internet is destroyed, and the people destroy the cd's because they depend on the computer and there is no cd's...Then what the fuck will you do?

But then what are you going to do when the internet is destroyed, and the people destroy the cd's because they depend on the computer and there is no cd's...Then what the fuck will you do?

Why people would destroy cd's? there are plenty of cd players around in consoles, music systems, etx. I don't listen music directly from internet. I can always put my cds and listen my stuff, even without a computer.

If something like 'the internet is destroyed', that doesn't mean that the 'real' world will collapse entirely. There'll be a huge drawback in communications, but we won't go to stone age either. Before internet, people visited friend's houses, heard the latest cd's together with other fans/friends, sent letters and stuff like that. Enterprises existed, people had work anyway. Still, it's not like it'll happen, but just in case, it has been a pleasure to share my thoughts and feelings with all of you.

pd: Read Stephen King's The Stand. That'll give you an answer.

They are killing cds with the internet abuse= They are not buying them, therefor they are not making or selling them anymore less and less is what I'm implying. People can now just youtube something for free and you don't have to buy the cd if you have the internet. If you haven't noticed many bands are quitting, or just touring and not making records anymore. You can't make much money off of music anymore thanks to internet and if we just depend on that we will be left stranded with nothing.

CDs are dying because it old technology, not because no one is willing to pay for music anymore. There are much better ways of getting music in the 21st century :)

This is also a big problem:
greatDivide.jpg

Holy shit: just a fucking 2,3% per musician? I released an album the past year with a band and I haven't received a single penny off it yet, and we sold around 600 copies, so I believe it.

Well... I'll take the risk to sound slowpoke, since this post was buried very deep into the old stuff and I wanted to check it all... and I found this!! The official group.. Sure I wanna become a member, though facebook is senseless, My name is Sergio Barrero :)

please, be more precise, tell us your name on FB. we have 3 requests still waiting there.

Using a message board is another form of social networking so I hope you're trolling.

Just requested to join: Jimmy Ness