New Fan!

Unless you can accurately define Thrasherdave in one sentence. Then you win all of the cookies in the pot! :D

Hi, I'm from Poland :) I like Evile, and I waiting for gig in my country :D
I'm going to buy "Enter the grave" and "Infected Nations". Last album is available in shops "Media Markt" :D

Can't believe how many people are showing up, its brilliant!

Come one come all!! Let us talk about complete nonsense!!

We cant get to the practice room to rehearse because of the snow, this is bad.

Can't believe how many people are showing up, its brilliant!

Come one come all!! Let us talk about complete nonsense!!

We cant get to the practice room to rehearse because of the snow, this is bad.

Ermm excuse me young man, you will find that I am posting utter complete nonsense only for the likes of you and the others to complain that you all can't believe that you are posting in the most pointless topic ever

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...86-new-booty-signature-piccy.html#post8782949

I rest my case, now ya all either put up or post more inane shit, your call

:devil:

I recently got into Evile because I was looking for some decent thrash metal and I saw your album on the shelf at HMV. Intrigued by the cover and the name, I grabbed it and a few other albums and went over the listening counter and had my ears blown off by a newer thrash band that actually bring some originality to the table. Bought the album immediately, along with the first Bolt Thrower full-length so your album was in good company.

Listen to the new album at least once, if not twice a day. Well done.

good stuff!

We were in Edmonton in Otober 2008 with 3 inches of blood, i think it was called the starlite room?? absolutely loved it there, can't wait to do a proper full canadian tour.

Yea, it's the Starlite Room. Right downtown. Older brick building. Best smaller venue in town for live music IMHO. Just saw Vader there with Warbringer back in November and the venue was just perfect for the show.

Would love to see you guys do a full tour of this country. Looking forward to it happening and I'll be sure to buy you guys some good Canadian beer when you make a stop at the Starlite!