New forum member

Coma777

Servant of Tad Morose
Mar 7, 2005
Heerhugowaard, Holland
Hey people. I'm new to the forums, so I guess it might be nice to introduce myself.
Hi! I'm Kevin. I'm 18 years old (19 years old in 15 days from now) and I'm from Holland. I was introduced to Tad Morose's music by a Polish friend from the OverKill forums about a year ago. I was stunned by the music right away and I guess I can call myself a fan now :)
I really hope Tad Morose will make it to Holland one day soon! I've been spreading the music among some people I know and some of them really like it, so I'm sure there will be people coming to the shows! I've been e-mailing back and forth a little with Krunt, but too bad...he couldn't promise me anything.
Well, anyway, I hope I have a good time here and pleased to meet you all!

Pleased to meet you too. :)

It's always fun when new fans arrive at the forum (haven't seen that many though, I've only been a member for half a year myself :p).

Enjoy your stay here! :)

Coma777 said:
Hey people. I'm new to the forums, so I guess it might be nice to introduce myself.
Hi! I'm Kevin. I'm 18 years old

Welcome to the forum Kevin. Great to see fans of Tad Morose. We are a friendly group here. A couple of the Tad Morose members post here too....

They are pretty cool guys too.... almost as cool as I am. :loco:

Just joking buddy, but they do come in here from time to time.

Bryant

Coma777 said:
Hi! I'm Kevin. I'm 18 years old (19 years old in 15 days from now) and I'm from Holland. I was introduced to Tad Morose's music by a Polish friend from the OverKill forums about a year ago. I was stunned by the music right away and I guess I can call myself a fan now :)
I really hope Tad Morose will make it to Holland one day soon! I've been spreading the music among some people I know and some of them really like it, so I'm sure there will be people coming to the shows! I've been e-mailing back and forth a little with Krunt, but too bad...he couldn't promise me anything.
Well, anyway, I hope I have a good time here and pleased to meet you all!

Welcome to the Boards ... you were on an Overkill Forum huh? Your cool in my book then! you should swing by the Old School Forum .. its almost as cool as this one :)

Yes I'm the top poster/spammer on the OverKill forum :D I love that band, they're my favorites. ReliXIV makes it even cooler that my birthday is on March 22nd ;)

Coma777 said:
Yes I'm the top poster/spammer on the OverKill forum :D I love that band, they're my favorites. ReliXIV makes it even cooler that my birthday is on March 22nd ;)

:) Happy Early Birthday Dude! Wish I could get a brand spankin new Overkill album on my Birthday!!! They are my Favorite Band too! Gonna go and See them again on April 13th!!! :headbang:

Hello Coma, always nice to meet a fellow TM fan, I'm Winter.
happy_red_spin.gif

Coma777 said:

dargormudshark said:
Oh, shit I forgot it's tomorrow not today..sorry

Oh shit !!! Happy birthday Darg, my little brother !! I will have to find an e-card for you !! You are a staple of this board and despite the fact I haven't turned you into an Accept fan, I still think the world of you !!
Having said all of that..... you suck !! Fuck you Dargor !! :D

Bryant

Bryant said:
Oh shit !!! Happy birthday Darg, my little brother !! I will have to find an e-card for you !! You are a staple of this board and despite the fact I haven't turned you into an Accept fan, I still think the world of you !!
Having said all of that..... you suck !! Fuck you Dargor !! :D

Bryant

HAHAHAHA...I did like the song "Balls to the wall" when I was 11 or 12. :Spin: