New free amp sim REVOLUTIONZ

Hi, introduce my self RonaldPassion!
ahjteam direct me here! (thanx..)

The-Zeronaut -> i am falling in love for your sound sample, i put it in web (hope its oke to you)...

YOu could be my tester....hehe...

Any input and comments are welcome

TQ, RP!

Sounds pretty good actually, I like the attack :)

...however the amp sounds better alone than with a TSS.

Hi, introduce my self RonaldPassion!
ahjteam direct me here! (thanx..)

The-Zeronaut -> i am falling in love for your sound sample, i put it in web (hope its oke to you)...

YOu could be my tester....hehe...

Any input and comments are welcome

TQ, RP!

i have no problem, but the DI´s i used for the samples are taken from this forum...i think (and hope) that there would be no problem at all
with the ones who recorded them.
i used the famous Holy diver DI´s (by Metaltastic), and emg 81 9v comparison (by Metaltastic) and AILD cover DI´s (by MetalJonesy)

due to my current circumstances (no guitar at all cuz i sold it months ago :() i dont think i would be a good beta tester...and i think everyone on this forum will be willing (and happy) to test your amp sim :kickass:

I find it sounding exactly like LePou's le456, or at least capable of getting the same distortion.

Not EXACT lah my friend...
i guess LePOU has something DARKer than me... maybe like Hughes and Ketner!
But me, love it so much with mesa boogie.
I didnt prototyping excatly mesa boogie, but my ears remember what it sound like!

In making sound, the one that i believe ONLY my EARS and YOUR COMMENTS!
I dont care the flow, the electronic2 things, the any math and programming things, just SOUND BELIEVING!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL MY FRIENDS, SEE 2010 BRIGHTER THAN EVER!

Tq, RP!

Not EXACT lah my friend...
i guess LePOU has something DARKer than me... maybe like Hughes and Ketner!
But me, love it so much with mesa boogie.
I didnt prototyping excatly mesa boogie, but my ears remember what it sound like!

In making sound, the one that i believe ONLY my EARS and YOUR COMMENTS!
I dont care the flow, the electronic2 things, the any math and programming things, just SOUND BELIEVING!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL MY FRIENDS, SEE 2010 BRIGHTER THAN EVER!

Tq, RP!
I'm gonna try it some more in the following days. I didn't mean that you copied LePou or something, just saying in case someone interprets that