New Fucking Amp! (VHT Pittbull Ultralead)

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
....usually my trades/deals are good....I did one that I'm not proud of, cause I traded something cool for something shit.....
and for the past 6 years I've been missing that cool amp..
so now I finally have it again (well, not the same, but a similar model)....

I really have to learn to work this amp (some bits are quite different form the model I used to own).-.--
so what I did now is just visially set the EQ knobs to something that looks similar to what I'm usually doing on 6505 etc....
same with the mic...just threw it in front of the cab and didn't even use a flasjlight to position it, so these tones are probably the shittiest tones one can get from this amp, lol.....

can't wait to combine it with a recto (or perhaps the Über)....

thanks to Jeff for the DI and backing,.....

no post-processing, no HP/LP, nothing, just 1 sm57

new fucking amp

Edit:

blended with überschall

I had a similarly shitty trade... I had a '76 Marshall MV 2203 with matching G12H cab both in factory orange tolex. The amp started giving me a hard time by blowing power tubes very often and since I had little knowledge about its actual worth and there was no tech available to repair it I traded it for JCM2000 DSL with JCM800 G12-65 cab... A few years down the road I found out the guy whom I traded with was/is the dealer for the vintage stuff and probably knew a decent tech to repair it and then sold it for big bucks. I adored its sound when it was okay and the cab was awesome, I'd die to have it back. :(

Okay Lasse, tis your turn to tell what amp got a crappy trade :D