New Gear at NAMM 2015

This is really cool, and I'll probably get one too, as I work a lot on the go with high impedance cans. Pricewise it seems it'll be about the same as the old Apogee One is now. Which kind of makes me think whether it'd make more sense to grab one of those instead, as I'd really like one hi-z input as well... but I dunno, the iD22 isn't THAT big if I really want to record too.

I think the idea is more that the groove take just virtually no space and fits your typical tiny traveller bag. Its sole purpose is to just drive headphones. I like it, it has one function, it will normally do it well, and I personally want this a lot because I travel every week or so and I use a jack>6.55mm adapter anyway, to mix on the laptop sound card. So it would be an absolute win for me.

NAMM was a bit of a let down for me this year. Not that much in the way of interesting effects for guitar, which is usually what I am looking for being the pedalwhore that I am. The Source Audio Nemesis delay is probably going to be in my shopping cart once it is released. Other than that... not really very much I care about.

Rupert Never releasing a DI :

RNDI-R6-frontpage.jpg

http://rupertneve.com

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/nam...rndi-active-transformer-direct-interface.html

NAMM was a bit of a let down for me this year. Not that much in the way of interesting effects for guitar, which is usually what I am looking for being the pedalwhore that I am. The Source Audio Nemesis delay is probably going to be in my shopping cart once it is released. Other than that... not really very much I care about.

Hi Drew! I am interested in a delay pedal too so i will check this one. Have u seen the trex replicator this year? Real tape echo cobtrolled digitally. Jorg also released a sdd 3000 in pedal form but in a bit skeptical as to wether it is using similar components (especially the preamp). Although the old unit sounded great as well im jot sure it is the type of sound i need either. Will have to listen.

So far (although not namm 15 related) i am leaning towards the strymon timeline. What is your opinion on that?

Was excited about the jubilee but heard a demo that wasnt amazing. Hopefully it soubds nuch better than what i heard.

Almost bought an original Silver Jubilee for 500 euros in the 90's but found out it was stolen. The first Slash signature (not the AFD) is the same amp though.

Hi Drew! I am interested in a delay pedal too so i will check this one. Have u seen the trex replicator this year? Real tape echo cobtrolled digitally. Jorg also released a sdd 3000 in pedal form but in a bit skeptical as to wether it is using similar components (especially the preamp). Although the old unit sounded great as well im jot sure it is the type of sound i need either. Will have to listen.

So far (although not namm 15 related) i am leaning towards the strymon timeline. What is your opinion on that?

Definitely checkout the Source Audio Nemesis dude, I think it could be a Strymon Timeline killer!

That Korg SDD3000 looks great, but the form factor is a bit odd... I had the Vox Tonelab which is developed by the same dev team AFAIK, and it's too tall at the front which makes stomping it a bit difficult, and the sounds weren't fully there.

Right now I'm using two DD7's in tandem with each other. They work great!