New gig confirmed! This time it's FRANCE!

FatherVic

MasterMelon
Oct 10, 2001
trollcave
Asgaroth will play live on the metal festival Coolness'Tival 2003 that will take place in Montdidier, right in the north of Paris, between Amiens and Compiègne. The Festival itself is being held the 4th of October (saturday).

Other bands confirmed for the fest are Tripod, Dagoba, Kaizen, Obdurate, Wunjo and if I understood correctly there are some more to be confirmed...

the price will be 12 euros if you buy the tickets before or 14 if you buy they at the venue of the fest

For more info go to http://rytchy.chez.tiscali.fr (though it's just in French!!!!???) or send an email to... coolness_assoc@yahoo.fr

hope the french Asgaroth fans enjoy the gig!

cheers

fv

Igor,igor what'th your favourite Athgaroth album???

/trollian, the long-lost cousing of Trillian (tsts,what a thuperadaptable being i am!! people thpeak with "th" i thpeak with "th",too..... am i not the betht???:D)

melancholia, I've jutht heard the latht three albumth (and that'th becauthe my Abthenth Thpell Beyond hath altho the previouth album). My fave, I think it'th Abthenth becauthe that thong it'th awethome :)

fathervic, I'm from...well...uberwald :p

igor

Igor said:
fathervic, I'm from...well...uberwald :p

igor

Uberwald is a mirror of Germany in the Discworld...are you German, pal???

it's just that i thought you were another "person" who already tricked me up in the past :rolleyes:

fv

Igor@ well,nice :) I+m not sure if i+ve heard absence....I+ve heard Red shift quite a lot! and 2 others,which now i+m not really sure which they were........I think the one was a mini-album and the other was one old when they used to be ultrasatanic ( :D )

Judging from the name Uberwald must be located in a nice superior forest :p

/Troll (unstoppable stupidity-in-posts machine)

yup, the mini is Absence...and the other...was Trapped in the depths of eve...though that was a candy party when compared to The quest for Eldenhor...that waaaaaaas really tr00...and horrible :p

fv

FatherVic said:
though that was a candy party when compared to The quest for Eldenhor...that waaaaaaas really tr00...and horrible :p

fv
i have to listen to it then *puts on her spikes and gets her BM sword* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
:rolleyes:

/Melancholia (supersatanic winternight soul)

are you a BMer??? I thought thatanithtth could only be ignorantth and thtupid of all thortth...and you don't look like one...

igor ( :puke: )

beware of the secret forces of evil,yup,the ones that look like me :rolleyes:
:devil:

thank you for your nice words :)

/Mel (yeah,i know i'm very persuasive hehe)

FatherVic said:
it's just that i thought you were another "person" who already tricked me up in the past

It's not me this time :D , and if it was me once again, it'd be more subtle, I never cheat the same way twice. But I smell kinda tricky situation, this Igor from Uberwald is less accommodating than I expect from an Igor being. :rolleyes:

|ngenius.

this world's so strange i don't know what to believe anymore...
this Igor from Uberwald is less accommodating than I expect from an Igor being
you mean that he doesn't have keys on it :p

fv