New gigs in Europe

Hahah maybe so, but Hellenic people rule. Yeah come to Wacken, there's quite a bunch of us coming here..surely you have grappa is Greece too yeah?

Patric said:
Fucking oath! Look for me at the Emergency Room ;)
Two guys I know have ended up there, hehe. Something related to the intake of alcohol I think, surprisingly enough. :D

Anyway, I'm going to see Amon Amarth at least twice this year, in Wacken and @ Musikens Hus in here Gothenburg...

GREAT!!!

I ordererd the tickets my pals!!! To all memmbers here who are going, you either drink with me or be totally homosexual :hotjump:

Oh, yes. We, Turkish people are going to watch AA in Istanbul - Rock The Nations Festival in July with; Paul Di'anno, Destruction, Sentenced, Pain Of Salvation, Blaze, Katatonia, Marduk, Hatebreed, Circle II Circle, U. D. O plus two unknown headliner bands (maybe In Flames : p).

when you guys go to wacken, how will you go? By car or what? I mean for most of you it must be quite far. From here it's about 1000km and I'm not sure if I should go, because I for sure have to be at school on monday and it's quite a long drive. Would be worth the drive though, so many good bands there.

I'm going by train I think, which means I'm going to be totally smashed just from drinking durin the long ride, till I get to Wacken.