Prog Power Europe 2008

Rev. Clayton

The Singer
Sep 4, 2006
www.suspyre.com
Well it's been officially announced on the Prog Power Euro Site...so I figured I would do the same here.

WE'RE GOING TO EUROPE IN 2008!

The official statement from http://progpower.eu/ppeurope2007/ :

SUSPYRE confirmed
SUSPYRE from the USA is now confirmed to play ProgPower Europe 2008.

From the USA we present you SUSPYRE, the band that has surprised many people last year with their excellent album "A Great Divide" and a stunning performance at the Chicago PowerFest. The band will do an exclusive performance in The Netherlands, it is unsure yet how many gigs they will do more in Europe.

If you do not know this band right now, you definitely must check them out. Before ProgPower Europe 2008 they will release another album.

We are so excited about this and can't wait to play in front of a European crowd. On the other note though...look for shows starting this Spring as we gear up to tear the roof off of Europe!

Yay!

Clay ~ Suspyre

I have never wanted to go to Europe more than I do right now.

That is fantastic news. Congratulations to the band. Definitely deserved, although I find it strange that you were not selected (or asked, or whatever) for ProgPower USA.

Whatever, the gig is awesome and you will no doubt win over some new fans.

We're all really excited and have already started our initial planning for the trip. Will it be a European tour or just one show? Even we don't know yet.

(Clay - the only reason I had to edit your post is because it said "THE Great Divide" instead of "A Great Divide." I guess the guy who put that on the ProgPower website was in a rush).

Hopefully some frequenters of the festival will make their way to this board now.

that's amazing guys; congrats.

it is kind of too bad it wasn't the US progpower fest, but then again, that's just me being selfish.

good luck and kick ass, i guess!

Hi,

From the organization of PROGPOWER EUROPE I would like to tell you that we really look forward to your performance. Every year we offer our crowd some susprises and we think SUSPYRE will be one of these unexpected highlights next year. We have heard many good things about your live performances, so we do expect something :).

The next couple of months we try to help you with some more promotion in our area, you guys definitely deserve it!

See you in 11 months!!

Greetings,
Rene Janssen
organizatio ProgPower Europe 2008

Hi,

From the organization of PROGPOWER EUROPE I would like to tell you that we really look forward to your performance. Every year we offer our crowd some susprises and we think SUSPYRE will be one of these unexpected highlights next year. We have heard many good things about your live performances, so we do expect something :).

The next couple of months we try to help you with some more promotion in our area, you guys definitely deserve it!

See you in 11 months!!

Greetings,
Rene Janssen
organizatio ProgPower Europe 2008

I can't speak from experience, having never seen the band live yet, but I'm sure they will give a full and complete effort. It just seems to be their way of doing things.

Great choice! :worship:

I just want to say as their Manager, I am VERY excited about this opportunity and I am sure that in a month or so we'll have some great U.S. gigs to announce, too! I am so proud of the band for coming this far and they deserve it because they are working so hard! Their new album will be AWESOME, too! Can you expect anything else? :)

Jill

Oh man. Very excited to hear this news. Very glad, too. I just wish I could make it to Europe. Heh.

But this is great, because now it means you're one step closer to being a household name(Well, at least in the metal world :p ). It might also attract bigger record companies like InsideOut and the like to look you over. Not that there's anything wrong with the label you're on now. >__> But still, it'd be cool to see Suspyre on the same list as Ayreon, Symphony X, and Pain of Salvation.

All in all, I guess I'm only posting to say I wish you guys the best of luck and I hope you have a great time in Europe playing, and watching the show.

Hi,

I'm a french worshipper of your two albums and I'm looking forward to a gig in Paris... That'd be awesome... Surely you can't avoid this beautiful city of ours !!!
Cya:kickass:

Wow, I guess I have to make the trip to the festival. Suspyre was my #1 album of 2007. Fucking great, really.
Will you bring an orchestra?? ;)

We will have probably more like 80. We are bringing some extras in our luggage. But yes, we did mail 60 copies to Rene. We are not running our own merchandise table, but I will hold a copy in my bag in case they sell out, and you didn't get yours. I realize you won't be getting there till Sunday, but I think the merchandise is not selling until the day they are playing. I am not completely sure on that, though.

We will have probably more like 80. We are bringing some extras in our luggage. But yes, we did mail 60 copies to Rene. We are not running our own merchandise table, but I will hold a copy in my bag in case they sell out, and you didn't get yours. I realize you won't be getting there till Sunday, but I think the merchandise is not selling until the day they are playing. I am not completely sure on that, though.

I trust the guys at put up the merchandise first night IF you let them?
Bands tends to show up the day they perform 'cause logistic issues.

Soon it's friday:Smokin: