Prog Power Europe 2008

CB: We are in the very early stages of a concept album, but I think to finish the idea like I hope to it won’t see the light of day until our fifth release.

Great interview guys, and I'm especially enthusiastic about the above part. A concept album eh? Will you be writing your own story or will you be using a known story? Ofcourse, it's still in the early stages as you said, but it would be awesome for us fans to hear a bit more about it. To have something to anticipate :D

Great interview guys, and I'm especially enthusiastic about the above part. A concept album eh? Will you be writing your own story or will you be using a known story? Ofcourse, it's still in the early stages as you said, but it would be awesome for us fans to hear a bit more about it. To have something to anticipate :D

It will be an original story, but from the early stages right now it's similar to ideas you would see in a Jason Bourne book/movie. There stands to be lots of mystery and killings.

I hope to do more than just an album of music to go along with it...therefore that is the main reason that I don't expect this to see the light of the day right away.

But for your interests now...I HAVE begun writing lyrics for the fourth album. Gregg will be anxiously awaiting them becuase unlike some of "when Time Fades..." the fourth album will be all new music material. We will update you guys as the next few months go along, but if all goes according to my plan the album should be written and ready to be recorded by the Spring.

Cheers,

Clay

lol awesome! Didn't see that vid before, must've missed it :D

Hey Andrew, we were wondering if you guys ever digitalized the material from the other camera you used at the after party. There was some talk about people hoping to see the other angle from the vid posted on the Progpower Europe boards of the people at the castle goofing off.

That was from the afterparty at Kasteel.. I believe we went to bed before 6.a.m. monday morning:)
Would have been nice to see what the opposite camera caught... or maybe not *haha*

It's in this thread:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/progpower-europe/521202-songs-we-must-hear-afterparties.html