New Guitar Day! Agile Septor Pro (Pics+Video)!

Toni S.

Sep 10, 2008
So, after a while I found out that the SC-607b just wasn't for me, so I ordered an Agile. I have to say I'm very pleased with my decision. Maple fretboard FTW! The stock pickups are okay and will do for the moment before I can gather some cash for BKP's.

Here are some pics of the beast:

IMG_0214DesktopResolution.jpg

IMG_0218DesktopResolution.jpg

IMG_0216DesktopResolution.jpg

IMG_0211DesktopResolution.jpg

IMG_0199DesktopResolution.jpg

IMG_0200DesktopResolution.jpg

IMG_0195DesktopResolution.jpg

And here's a very short video I made with it:

I'm gonna do a video with my other new guitar soon aswell :cool:

-Toni

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful guitar man! I have also been thinking about ordering one of those agile 7:s, seems like good guitars and people give them good reviews in general. Just too bad they don't make 7:s with fixed bridge and EMG:s. Maybe getting one of yours and replacing the pups are a good alternative? Just not so many samples around of people playing bareknuckles so hard to decide.

Just looked at the pictures again, I'm jealous of that guitar, so good looking :lol:

Congrats..
looks and sounds great..
how would you rate it quality wise? wood wise?
cant wait to hear it in a mix properly..

Beautiful guitar man! I have also been thinking about ordering one of those agile 7:s, seems like good guitars and people give them good reviews in general. Just too bad they don't make 7:s with fixed bridge and EMG:s. Maybe getting one of yours and replacing the pups are a good alternative? Just not so many samples around of people playing bareknuckles so hard to decide.

Just looked at the pictures again, I'm jealous of that guitar, so good looking :lol:

Yeah man, just buy one with a fixed bridge and passives and then just replace them with EMG's or Bareknuckles or whatever you like. Another alternative would be to wait when the Agile "custom" shop is open again and ordering one with a fixed bridge and EMG's, but it's probably not going to be open until the beginning of next year.

Congrats..
looks and sounds great..
how would you rate it quality wise? wood wise?
cant wait to hear it in a mix properly..

The quality is great for such a cheap guitar, the action was very low right out of the box (which is what I like) and all in all it sounds and plays great.

Search google or youtube for a dude called Keith Merrow, he has posted full songs that were made with Agiles.

I'm gonna record some tunes with this soon aswell, I'll post them here when they are ready so you can hear them.

Why the hell did you lay the guitar down on the dirty and rocky ground? :O

Hahahah, people are always so conserned when someone puts their guitar on the ground :D I assure you, if you are careful like I was, no harm will come to the guitar :)

Is that the 25.5" or 27" scale length version? Looks gorgeous dude!

This is the 27" scale version.

Thanks man! :kickass:

I keep forgetting that Agile do some nice 7 stringers for lefties, so that might be my choice instead of Schecter, I don't know. Let me know how it plays when you've had more chance to get used to it.

I keep forgetting that Agile do some nice 7 stringers for lefties, so that might be my choice instead of Schecter, I don't know. Let me know how it plays when you've had more chance to get used to it.

I've had this guitar for almost a month or so already, just not done any threads about it until now. And I would definitely recommend these for lefties too! (especially if it's your first 7-string!)

sexy!
not a guitar though (guitars have 6 strings! :D)

And the Powerball is the best amp in the....whole....wide...world!!

Haha, gotcha! :cool:

After a search I did on google for agile guitars I ended on rondo music website and I didn't find any decent lefty 7 strings....just a couple with floyd rose :puke:.
Is there anywhere else I can look?

Well I like Floyd Rose's so they were nice to me! Especially being neck-thru and having ebony fretboard's. I'm pretty sure you could contact Rondo to ask if they can get hold of anything without a Floyd.