New guitar...

i was thinking about about buying a 7 string off of ebay, but decided to save fora rusty cooley dean
rclg.jpg
DEAN ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

^^^Dean Guitars lost their quality during the Dimebag era. Now they just make a spikey guitar, say Dime designed it, and sell it for $5,000 without putting and quality into it. If you paid the $5,000 for the Razorback with the rust finish, you have to be out of your mind. Dean Co is in it for the money now.

As far as getting guitars go, I'm pretty sure that my next one will be Loomis's signature model. I've already got a "JL Guitar fund" going on. I'ved saved up about $300, by now.

^^^Dean Guitars lost their quality during the Dimebag era. Now they just make a spikey guitar, say Dime designed it, and sell it for $5,000 without putting and quality into it. If you paid the $5,000 for the Razorback with the rust finish, you have to be out of your mind. Dean Co is in it for the money now.

As far as getting guitars go, I'm pretty sure that my next one will be Loomis's signature model. I've already got a "JL Guitar fund" going on. I'ved saved up about $300, by now.

i have a razorback in drop b flat, bu the JL is only about $900, and the rusty cooley is $1900 im only $100 in