new guy here

kambouris

Jul 2, 2003
greece
Visit site
hi you all! :wave: i am a greek fan of antimatter (though i have a hard time finding your albums).i know it is a little irritating to post such threads but i didn't want to answer a question and some going:"hey, who the fuck is that??"so i introduce myself from now to avoid misunderstandings...but now that i think of it if anyone has a problem fuck off.....greece has made the quarterfinals and i feel like god (just kidding but this is how we greeks feel)

damond said:
hi you all! :wave: i am a greek fan of antimatter (though i have a hard time finding your albums).i know it is a little irritating to post such threads but i didn't want to answer a question and some going:"hey, who the fuck is that??"so i introduce myself from now to avoid misunderstandings...but now that i think of it if anyone has a problem fuck off.....greece has made the quarterfinals and i feel like god (just kidding but this is how we greeks feel)
welcome here! And go Rehakles! :D

Welcome Greek friend...
Fortunately Greece kicked our full of ourselves asses in this fuckin' Eurocup.
Thanks a lot!
I almost owe you my pride!
May the god of football have mercy of you against Czech republic...

Hello !

polo-fiona.jpg

@strangelight:living in karditsa (small greek town)doesn't help.hope moving to athens will.i am quite young for a credit card too.i have to say :i found Saviour (i think) for 23 euros.not quite the perfect deal for a student living by himself (gotta eat too!!).

@cedarbreed:nice pic!!i think you should explain it though.i only see Zagorakis (n.7 for greece) and Lizarazu!! (guess who is who.....kiddin')

damond said:
@strangelight:living in karditsa (small greek town)doesn't help.hope moving to athens will.i am quite young for a credit card too.i have to say :i found Saviour (i think) for 23 euros.not quite the perfect deal for a student living by himself (gotta eat too!!).
You can buy both albums off me for less than that. No credit card required..
daley.jpg

damond said:

@cedarbreed:nice pic!!i think you should explain it though.i only see Zagorakis (n.7 for greece) and Lizarazu!! (guess who is who.....kiddin')

Nothing to explain, just random pic posting. But your Lizarazu/Zagorakis interpretation is kind of appropriate !

Not as often as he used to I think. But I'm seeing him tonight, we're going to a Chinese restaurant with some friends, I'll tell him you miss him. :D

pekinois.gif