New guy + some requests

_raven_

musician/photographer
Mar 9, 2004
bh/mg - Brazil
Hi,I'm a huge fan of anathema so I was certainly much pleased to listen to antimatter,Im all into different types of sounds,those which dont seem to fit into any specific category,plus i love doom sounds and pink floyd is a great influence for me too

Im writing to send you guys my regards,specially duncan,mick is also great but I hadn had a chance to listen to his voice very well,Ill buy your cds soon so I can tell you guys my opinions better.As for the requests,I'd like you guys to send me some official tabs for my band,we're a cheesy band and we play in cheezy small clubs down here in brazil so i dont think it would hurt you guys bad financially speaking,u guys could send some of your officials plus some anathema's songs u coverize

really loving your band,darren's dead men dream is also great,my second request is to see u guys here in brazil soon

_raven_

No,I cant say Im a professional,I just play in some alternative clubs now and then,plus my lineup is broken now(everyone else wants to play power metal,wich I dislike a bit)