Bands from your country

they are all from anywhere in Saarland. But Saarbrücken is the only town there. For example Nicole is originally from a village 40km in the north of Saarbrücken with 150 people living there, so Saarbrücken is really the only town to mention.

LostLenore said:
Lunascape
that girl is sooooooooooooooooooooooo great (and very very good looking :loco: )

i talked a few times to her :worship: she even kissed me!!!!!! (ok, just just on the cheek, but still!!!!!!!!!! :loco: :D :oops: :loco: :dopey:
lunascape1.jpg

and we also have Zornik www. (sounds like muse, placebo but also very good. www.zornik.com

we had Noordkaap, one of the best belgian bands EVER no site, but there is a section the leadsinger's new band 'monza' www.monza.be

we also have Horney Moses, www.horeymoses.be (they play a gig at zigzag the 3'th of april :D

www.darkwell.org
gothic metal

www.vanitas.at
dark metal

www.sternenstaub.org
melodic black metal (in the vein of limbonic art, featuring some members of golden dawn)

www.graveworm.de
oke, not really from austria but as 2 members are living in Innsbruck it can count hehe ;)

www.sanguis.at
black metal

www.asmodeus.at
black metal

www.impurity.at
black metal

www.freundhein.com
sicko... kind of sick melodic death metal, remembers me a little bit of "die apocalyptischen reiter"

www.possession.at
death metal

www.hollenthon.com
great symphonic metal, featuring martin schirenc of pungent stench

www.tanqeray.com
folk rock

and of course there's also summoning, abigor and pungent stench but these are more famous ;)

and there are many more... doesnt come all to my mind now...

and Xink of course, i soooooooooo like there new single
and Spring, hell YEAH :headbang: TE MIN VOOR ANJA, TE MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN VOOOOOOOOOOORR AAANN-JAAAAA

marginalé said:
and Xink of course, i soooooooooo like there new single
and Spring, hell YEAH :headbang: TE MIN VOOR ANJA, TE MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN VOOOOOOOOOOORR AAANN-JAAAAA
wrong, isn't it 'te min voor anja, te miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin vooooooooooooooooooor haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar'

edit: dries was right, i'm wrong. pass me another beer and get that song out of my head

oh well :rolleyes:
i think vaya con dios is decent