Other doom/gothic bands?

Oct 13, 2002
The Womb Of WA
Anyone know of any obscure or unsigned epic doom or gothic/doom bands? I've always been a sucker for this style, and would like to check out other bands as well as possibly sign some. I'll have my first release out this month, a epic/gothic doom band from Norway (some of you may already know them), you can check it out here if interested:

http://www.thesilentenigma.com/ashes.html

Tracklist, samples, and all that good stuff is available.

Again, your recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Hey A_Journey's_End,

Thanks for sharing the music of "Ashes To Ashes"...Gothic/Doom Metal is one of my favorite genres and there's too much wickedly beautiful music and talented bands out there that deserve the opportunity to progress.

You are probably already familiar with these bands, but I think they are quite nice for the gloom, doom or dark romanticism ( some may have Black Metal-esque influences in their vocals, but I love that too):

After Forever (Netherlands)
Annatar (Netherlands)
Celestial Crown (Estonia, unsigned)
Penumbra (France)
Gardens Of Gehenna (Germany)
Embers Left (Finland, more H.I.M-ish though, unsurprisingly. Some of those Finnish wear their broken hearts on their sleeves ;))

Hopefully that helped a little bit.

I'll list more as they come to mind...right now I have to go enjoy the night air, friends and vodka :D

the band I am in Season Of Mourning we have been around for almost 10 years now..and yes we are still not signed we have good distrobution thats all we really need...we have a new song on our web site for lisening too..You must shut off blockup popper for the mp3 player pops up in that manner,. I have been a big fan of Beseech for a few years now and love to hear thier progression for pre to post...I enjoy the new singer a lot more and wish there was two guitar players but sounds awsome...
www.seasonofmourning.com :hotjump: