Other depressing/doom bands?

Yeah, I've got these:
DAWN OF DREAMS- Darklight Awakening
DAWN OF DREAMS- Amber
DAWN OF DREAMS- Eidolon
DAWN OF DREAMS- Fragments

Although the first one listed I believe is the German band.

A Journeys End said:
Yeah, I've got these:
DAWN OF DREAMS- Darklight Awakening
DAWN OF DREAMS- Amber
DAWN OF DREAMS- Eidolon
DAWN OF DREAMS- Fragments

Although the first one listed I believe is the German band.

I dunno the first album, maybe its from the German band (if its death metal it is), the other are absolutely fantastic albums!!! specially Amber :headbang:

they are from Austria, actually even from near Innsbruck (saw them in the bar last night thats why I thought about it, but I see, u know them as well... ;) )

what about Estatic Fear, another band from Austria, well, its more a one man project and not really doomy, but its really atmospheric...

DragonLady1 said:
I dunno the first album, maybe its from the German band (if its death metal it is), the other are absolutely fantastic albums!!! specially Amber :headbang:

they are from Austria, actually even from near Innsbruck (saw them in the bar last night thats why I thought about it, but I see, u know them as well... ;) )

what about Estatic Fear, another band from Austria, well, its more a one man project and not really doomy, but its really atmospheric...
Speaking of Austria, why does CCP Records have such shitty distribution? Hard as hell to get any of their releases in the US.