Great Unsigned Bands From Your Country

Orfanos

Apr 19, 2005
Greece
Well, as I realize that the "UMOS Myspace Links" thread doesn't get much attention, I open this one. The title is clear: Recommend new, promising and unsigned bands from your country. Everyone should give a brief, but clear description of the band's music and some links where we can listen samples of its work.

I start with Innosense, a really talented melodic/progressive band from Larissa (Central Greece). Their sound reminds Conception and Fates Warning (Parallels/Inside Out era) and they have one of the best greek metal singers I have ever heard. The have released a demo of two songs, which you can listen at their myspace page and they are working for their first full-legth album.

There's a band here called Kobus, they totally kick ass, here's their Myspace link, it's got some songs on it. They sing in Afrikaans but listen to these riffs, if anybody wants some I can make a plan.

http://www.myspace.com/swaarmetaal

I need a plan :p
Sounds great indeed Zeppie !!
I don't like harsh vocals, but these haver a certain appeal to me, certainly not the ordinary Death/Black harsh vocals. Sounds like a great band, gonna promote them a bit.

I need a plan :p
Sounds great indeed Zeppie !!
I don't like harsh vocals, but these haver a certain appeal to me, certainly not the ordinary Death/Black harsh vocals. Sounds like a great band, gonna promote them a bit.

You do that!
I still have your details, the rest of the album is even better imo.