New guy here

Welcome this is me an elszka :D
ggg3.jpg

Susie said:
I knew you'd love me in that :D dead sexy arnt i o_O
:loco: yeah, you should have seen me, mouth wide open, saliva dropping down the corner of it o_O And for one second i thought, hey that's me vote for the Miss Anathema forum, but then it suddenly came to my mind, from one second to the other, that i'm not much of a punk really ;) sorry

Oceana said:
oc.jpg

Let me introduce :D My name is Albert, i live in Spain and this is my first post on UM... ive been visiting this forum for a while but ive never registered till now... im such a voyeur :D... Some people might recognize by my other nickname "SoleFald" used in slsk and dc (yeah yeah ive finally registered morpheus :D )

I wont say i love anathema cause it's totally obvious :Spam:

Hello, and welcome. So now you have to do the new guy ritual. Start a thread called " i am a idiot" and then type in "i am a idiot" 100 times :)

MetallicaSux said:
Hello, and welcome. So now you have to do the new guy ritual. Start a thread called " i am a idiot" and then type in "i am a idiot" 100 times :)

im new in posting, but not new in reading the forums :D

Hello Albertyou arethe first man i find here from Spain i´m from Pamplona ,Spain
Bueno o pais Vasco ,pero para que los demas lo entiendan...pues me alegro de conocer gente de aqui que les guste anthema,que se me hace bastante,bastante dificil y haber si vienen pronto a tocar por aqui y conozco mas...