New guy in town?

ikänä

New Metal Member
Sep 21, 2006
Borås Sweden
Hi all
Saw the show in gothenburg, an' MAN! ... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: whata show. I think they come out much better on small stages, than on large arenas. And who cares if the show wasn't sold out, besides themselfs.:Smug: You never get the feeling on arenashows. These guys are really down to earth. BTW, do anyone here know who the new guy is, the one replacing Steve?

Lordi 4ever... NOT!!!!!!!!!!

yo, welcome to the fall my friend, The new guy is Chris Broderick from Jag Panzer, hes playing with them while Steve's sick but he's not replacing Steve.

ikänä said:
Hi all
Saw the show in gothenburg, an' MAN! ... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: whata show. I think they come out much better on small stages, than on large arenas. And who cares if the show wasn't sold out, besides themselfs.:Smug: You never get the feeling on arenashows. These guys are really down to earth. BTW, do anyone here know who the new guy is, the one replacing Steve?

Lordi 4ever... NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear the show was killer. I'm so bummed i'm missing these shows.

Wolftribe said:
The answer to that question is obvious.

Hell, thats a rhetorical question.

So from now on we should consider the question mark as arbitrary? If so then - from this point forth - the question mark is unrequired! It shall now just be said as:

BUTTSECKS!

With the question implied, the answer already known and the annoying social graces of asking totally bypassed - allowing the sweaty buttsecks to begin!