The New Guy

ND Mike

Bass Monger
Dec 22, 2009
Hi Everybody,

My name is Mike Feldman and I am the "New Guy". (I'm sure that Sasha is grateful that I officially stripped him of that title) I was lucky enough to play my first show with Novembers Doom on 11/14/09. I went down to Florida with the rest of the band last week to shoot the video for A Eulogy for the Living Lost and for some of you, that will probably be the first time that you'll see me. I'm really excited to be a part of this band and to contribute to the legacy of Novembers Doom. We're gonna be hitting the road soon and I'm looking forward to getting out there and playing for all of you. Take care and thanks for all the support. See you soon!

Cheerz

Mike

:headbang:

martyfeldman_2_396x222.jpg

don't supposed you're related to this Feldman...?

Nope. I'm not related to this one either...though I do have a sister named Kori.

feldman-corey-photo-xl-corey-feldman-6209502.jpg

i can understand that, I just hope chris keeps producing you're guys stuff, his production is simple amazing!

The split was inevitable. As the band is getting more and more opportunities to travel, and many of these coming at shorter and shorter notice, Chris runs a very busy recording studio, and he can't always alter his schedule to accommodate the band. He did an amazing job and made a lot of sacrifice over the past few years, and put his life on hold many times for us, and i'm personally grateful for it all. We've just reached a point where scheduling was becoming more and more difficult to work around, so the best solution for both parties was to focus on priorities, and when you run a business as your bread and butter, to us, this was obvious.

We have NO hard feelings, in fact, just the opposite. Chris is and will ALWAYS be a part of our family, and we very much want to continue working with him in the studio.

Thanks for clearing it up Paul, although it's none of our business of course.

And in that case, Chris, thanks for making the time to play live for us for these last couple of years :)

alright everyone, time to raise a drink to chris, for the time and efort he's put into the band over the years, may his production stay a part of the ND sound for many years!

Now another drink to mike, hopeing for many albums to come, holding down the low end of the sound for us!

Im in a festive mood, its christmas eve!