New Hammerfall Album

Tonberry

Cutthroat Crusader
Sep 1, 2004
Plymouth
www.google.com
I was sneaking around Nuclear Blast, when I stumbled upn this:

136777.jpg

New Hammerfall Single! Comming out 22/09/2006!

It seems that this hot Templar-on-Vampire action if from a new album, to be titled "Threshold," as you can see from the following promotional picture.

136934.jpg

That's all I know so far! :lol:

Tonberry you better come on proving otherwise - or else I will stand by my reasoning that aside from Secrets and Blood Bound Chapter 5 was an immensely boring shitfest of an attempt at an album...

When you compare it side by side to Glory, Legacy, Renegade and Crimson it is about 1/10th as good as those albums.... VERY dissappointing due to the fact that Hammerfall albums are usually 100% flawless...

Take The Black simply rocks ass. Fury Of The Wild could easily sit on Renegade as a top track. Clearly Secrets and Blood Bound are awsome, no explanation needed there. The only problems I can find is that some songs, such as Hammer Of Justice, are such a "typical Hammerfall song" that they offer nothing new, and as such appear boring and un-orginal compaired to previous albums. However this fact, that they are just typical Hammerfall songs, means that they still rock your face clean off. I don't particually like Never, Ever, which seems laboured and depressing, but that alone for me dosen't allow the album to be ranked as "Immensely dissappointing," which makes the album sound like St. Anger.

ok but imagine listening to Renegade, then Crimson Thunder which are AMAZING - and then this - Immensely Dissappointing is what I would say here because Hammerfall are usually so good...

The songs are typical Hammerfall songs except with the exciting bits taken out! Think Heeding The Call - that is amazing! Theres NONE of that here though :S

St Anger wasn't "immensely dissappointing" as I have hated every album since Justice and so wasn't expecting anything... it still sucks ass though.

Chapter 5 just lacks creativity and excitement like all the other Hammerfall albums have - if I was going to sit back and listen to HF it would never be Chapter 5 that goes on :(

Hopefully this album is better :)

Bah each to his own opinion, alot of new releases seem to have much devision over their worth, Take Freedom Call's lates album for example. And nearly everyone seems to agree that, no matter the band "the first albums were better." :p

I too hope the new Hammerfall albums kicks ass. Aparently it's going to be a lot heavier than before.

EDIT: back on topic, I tracked down the song list :D

HammerFall Album #6: Threshold.

01. Threshold
02. The Fire Burns Forever
03. Rebel Inside
04. Natural High
05. Dark Wings, Dark Words
06. Howlin' With The 'Pac
07. Shadow Empire
08. Carved In Stone
09. Reign Of The Hammer
10. Genocide
11. Titan

Sounds like.. Hammerfall, but I'm worried about "Howlin' With The 'Pac," it's either going to be so cheesy that its awful, or SOOO cheesy that it rules. :lol:

Legacy of Kings is a legend unto itself. It rules.

Though right now my tune of the moment is anything from Arthemis...god DAMN Alessio is epic. Listen for the first verse on Fire Set us Free....that's some friggin HIGH singing :D Such a beautiful manchild :)

Power_Metal_Dom said:
Legacy of Kings is a legend unto itself. It rules.

Though right now my tune of the moment is anything from Arthemis...god DAMN Alessio is epic. Listen for the first verse on Fire Set us Free....that's some friggin HIGH singing :D Such a beautiful manchild :)

FIIIIIYAAAHHH SET US FREEEE GAVE US A CHHHHAAAAAANNCE TOO LIIIIIIVVVEEEE!

Isn't it about time Arthemis came to our shores? :headbang: