New Hammerfall Album

You're not supposed to see this yet... and I'm not supposed to hear it.... but I won't tell if you don't!

9b_1.JPG

ARGH THATS ACE!!!!!!! FK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phew... sorry I'm just dying for another Hammerfall album to wash after V lol ;)

PS: Is "Stormrider" from Alive in Athens possible the most ball breaking thing in the world?? If you want a song to beat you up then that's the one!

Okies ya'll. Sorry for the delay, but that promo had some serious anti-copying crud all over it. It even refused to play in the PC drive... at first :D

Hammerfall - Threshold.mp3

Holy hell this is Hammerfall as you remember!

Now all I need to do it get that annoying swedish woman's voiceover off thier ;D

If anyone wants to hear the other tracks, drop me an PM and I'll sort ya out :headbang:

Doesn't sound too bad...that Swedish woman makes it!!!!

Seriously...I can listen to that. Which is more than I can say for a lot of Hammerfall. I sense more hatred coming my way...:D

HMJ said:
Doesn't sound too bad...that Swedish woman makes it!!!!

Seriously...I can listen to that. Which is more than I can say for a lot of Hammerfall. I sense more hatred coming my way...:D

Tread Carefully Judas... Tread... Carefully.... :Shedevil:

Hmmmm...I wonder what will break the ice...maybe the fact that I'm not really a fan of Blind Guardian? or Iced Earth? I dislike Opeth and Katatonia...that usually provokes something. I don't like Threshold...

Any of those push me into oblivion?!