New here (Well, that is obvious)

Set

New Metal Member
Aug 10, 2008
Perú, that is South America.
Hi, my name is Sebastian..um, I am from Perú (South America in case no one knows). I am 17 years old, soon 18 (Finally).And well, regarding music I like all types of Metal, specially Symphonic, Cello, Heavy, Power and Death. I am half Peruvian, half Swedish. Well, if you have any question go ahead and ask me.

Welcome. What part of Peru are you from?

Make sure you bookmark this page.

Welcome, Sebastian, what are your favorite bands?

Thank you. I like Iced Earth, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Judas Priest, Slayer, Nightwish, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Mägo De Oz and the list goes on.

Hellcome Sebastian! I'm entirely swedish(and lives in Sweden). who of your parents?

Thank you. Oh, nice. My mother is Swedish married with a Peruvian. I might go to Switzerland the next year to work or something during the summer in one of those exchange programs, I have always wanted to go.

Welcome. What part of Peru are you from?

Make sure you bookmark this page.

Thank you. I am from Lima, have you ever been in Peru?

hello... i hear iced earth is huge in that part of the world :rofl: i personally love iced earth so hey :p i completely encourage it

anyway enjoy ur stay

Right on man, I get to see Iced Earth on Oct. 22nd, I'm pretty excited about it, especially cause Into Eternity is opening, I love them too.

i was there for the first concert since barlow came back in chicago :) ... well lets say it was amazing... there was no room for ppl lol the whole place was packed ppl were up to the doors