New here

I'd back daylight savings in summer, and double daylight savings in winter.

I mean, going to work doesn't need daylight...it's not like you are looking forward to it or anything.

Winmar said:
Daylight saving is fucking awesome, and I'm pissed off that it's finished. :mad:

Hi BrightEyes, and welcome. Which bands are you into?

Hey Winmar

I'm into mostly 80's stuff, I like Maiden although I haven't listened to them in a while, also theres Blind Guardian heh which is where I got my username from. The Crue, Ratt, Skid Row, WASP, some early Metallica. Then theres My Dying Bride which i've recently just got into, along with Overkill.

Yeah I'm always pissed off whenever DST finishes because then I have to remember all the new times for my foxtel shows.

Daylight savings is awesome for my work - it gives me 3 hours leeway to do shit for Western Australia and 1 hour extra to do my Queensland stuff.

It's a shame it's back to 2 hours ahead of WA and no difference with QLD now :(

Blitzkrieg said:
It isn't an extra hour, it is a moved hour. I would rather the hour moved until later in the day. Having the sunrise even earlier in summer would be fucking annoying as.

That's what I meant, though a 25 hour day would be interesting :)

BrightEyes said:
I'm into mostly 80's stuff, I like Maiden although I haven't listened to them in a while, also theres Blind Guardian heh which is where I got my username from. The Crue, Ratt, Skid Row, WASP, some early Metallica. Then theres My Dying Bride which i've recently just got into, along with Overkill.

Good selection of bands there, James. Which bands have you managed to see live over the years?

I can't honestly be the first one to make a "TURN AROUND" joke?

James, turn around.

:lol:

Oh gee that was a good one.

Also, fucking killer selection of bands - awesome that you've just gotten into My Dying Bride!

Winmar said:
Good selection of bands there, James. Which bands have you managed to see live over the years?

Not very many at all. I replied in your other thread but i'll reply here too, only seen Opeth, Motorhead and the Crue live.