Hello

Cyberman

New Metal Member
May 15, 2004
Perth
HI, How is everyone?

I thought, I would just introduce myself, Seeing as I'm new here and all.

My real name Is David, I live in Perth, I'm 24 and single and I may be off to become a country boy again, Thats right, Back on the 'ol farm. :D

I'm a Doctor Who fan (As If That Was hard To Pick?) :p

My favourite bands are:

Alice Cooper
Def Leppard
Iron Maiden
Overkill

I hope to have a good time here

Thanks for listening :cool:

ConnieFoxx said:
hey Cyberman i to am a Dr Who fan but abc took it of for 2 weeks to put some crappy sport on

I know, depressing eh?, Oh well, I've still got my DVD's :D

THEY'VE TAKEN IT OFF? WHAT THE HELL AM I RECORDING THEN?

It's a good thing you told me now, otherwise I would have been right annoyed come Saturday Who watching time.

Greetings gentlemen and Who fans :). Nice to have a couple more of you aboard.

Phloggy, DW will return to your television screen on June 7th. Until then we have to endure the alleged "highlights" of the French Open. When normal transmission resumes, you can look forward to Colony In Space and then The Daemons (in colour!). After that comes The Curse of Peladon. They're skipping Day of The Daleks because of all the legal kerfuffle with Terry Nation's estate.

W

Wrathchild said:
Greetings gentlemen and Who fans :). Nice to have a couple more of you aboard.

Phloggy, DW will return to your television screen on June 7th. Until then we have to endure the alleged "highlights" of the French Open. When normal transmission resumes, you can look forward to Colony In Space and then The Daemons (in colour!). After that comes The Curse of Peladon. They're skipping Day of The Daleks because of all the legal kerfuffle with Terry Nation's estate.

W

Does anyone know, If the 'Ol Pepperpots, Have been cleared for the new DW series?......Cause I can't wait, I enjoyed the TV Movie, With Paul McGann as the doctor and hope the series goes in that direction.

Apparently all the legal stuff that's going on hasn't affected the future use of the Daleks, but there are still a few clearances to sort out before anything's definite.

What do you think of Christopher Eccleston being cast as the Doctor? I was ambivalent at first because I'd been expecting Richard E Grant to get the job, but the more I see of Chris' other work the more I like him.

I'm still like a kid on Christmas Eve about the idea of a new series. Not long ago I was watching Spooks (brilliant series!) and wishing someone would make DW with those sorts of production values. Now it seems that's exactly what they *are* doing.

Oh, and the rumours are true. Billie Piper has been cast as Rose Tyler (the new companion). I only hope she's a better actress than she was a singer...

W