This board

Mark said:
It's only cos they're afraid to indulge in their lesbian fantasies, so they go out with guys who *look* like chicks ;)
I think you're right haha. Like one of those dyke chicks on Decline Of Western Civilization says about guys in makeup: "It brings out the bisexual tendancies, coz all girls like women whether they admit it or not" haha!

:lol: Tim, somehow I doubt Slayer, Anthrax & Overkill got half as much pussy as Kiss, Poison, Bon Jovi & Motley Crue!

I remember watching a Hard N Heavy video where they interviewed Annihilator and the interviewer asked if they get many chicks and the guys said "Fuck no, the only way we'd get action is if we were gay... chicks aren't into bands like us".

Actually on second thought, you cant tell me Tom Araya isnt slow dancing with beautiful babes to Dead Skin Mask back in the hotel room.

"Baby, you my Angel Of Death" *Woman falls into his arms and looks lovingly into his eyes*

I've been meaning to ask for a while, Trent, but I keep forgetting:

In that video (whatever it's called, the one with Paul Stanley on the bed, surrounded by chicks...you know the one), the interviewer asked someone from a band what they'd do if they didn't "make it". The guy refused to consider the possibility that his band would not make it.

So.....which band was it, and did they make it or not? I saw the video about 13 or 14 years ago, I think.....

That was the singer from a band called Wet Cherry who never even got signed or released an album :)

There was also Odin in their spa who said similar things about how they were gonna be bigger than Led Zeppelin and stuff.... they released 2 independent albums in the late '80s which just got re-released on Perris Records but nobody even knows who they are except for from that video haha! They've probably sold like 27 copies at most.

:lol: But in a way, they have become immortal for being "that band" on the video... Not what they intended, but they got their 15 minutes :)

I know, that's the funny thing. Rando O from Odin was like "This face, people are gonna fucking remember it!"

And nobody who has seen that documentary will ever forget it! :lol: He was remembered for all the wrong reasons.