New HIM

edit:

i liked the artwork too. the lyrics are in handwriting but nicely written

Ville has a nice way of writing the letter 'A' :)

Overall, I think HIM only has one weak song: 'In Love and Lonely'.:err:
Best HIM song would be.... at the moment: 'I've Crossed Oceans of Wine to Find You' It's on one of the singles that come with the Singles Box.

last time i accidentally listened to HIM was when listening to the Jade Warrior OST which is a great Finnish-Chinese wuxia movie btw.. and has lots of great songs. I discovered some good bands through it, from which I'd recommend checking out Bleak. (http://www.bleakmusic.com/)

i listened 'em the first time in finland, the first album (the red one), and it was interesting...from the second they begin to fall into pieces.
maybe i prefer stronger music, i dont want to descriminate who likes them...just my point of view

Ok I just recently picked up Venus Doom and after a couple of listens..not bad at all. A friend of mine thinks it's their best record yet but, I'm not that sold on it.

First off..what's with the "epic" song styles?? By that I mean that they have quite a few songs that start out strong but then in the middle go soft/slow and drag out to 6 mins. Not your typical HIM-->Buried Alive By Love, Right Here in My Arms anyone?

That being said I still do enjoy most of the songs. Most notably for me right now are Love in Cold Blood - chorus-catchy indeed, Kiss of Dawn and honorable mentions to Passion's Killing...and Dead Lovers' Lane.

Definitely not their worst...but I don't think their best either.