New Hypocrisy Album in March 2013

The new song is quite good but not great. Sounds actually bit lighter and more melodic than last two Hypocrisy albums. Bit like The Arrival but slightly heavier. Hopefully the whole album will contain heavier and more skull pummeling tracks as well.

The new song is quite good but not great. Sounds actually bit lighter and more melodic than last two Hypocrisy albums. Bit like The Arrival but slightly heavier. Hopefully the whole album will contain heavier and more skull pummeling tracks as well.

This, indeed!!

Sounds pretty good, but didn't give me the kicks on the first listen. Expected something faster for the opening spot on the Album.
And the chorus is just bit too much like Eraser imho (not that there's anything wrong with a song sounding like Eraser :D).

Now I listened the mp3 version and I noticed that the production has some amount of coldness similar to 90's Hypocrisy albums (like Abducted) and it's bit more dynamic sounding than last 2 albums. I kinda like that. It's also groving on me and sounding better albeit it's not that fast, but it's doesn't need to be because many mid tempo Hypocrisy songs are great.

"This time, I wanted to go back to the basics," says Peter. " felt like we lost it for the last couple of albums. It's straight to the point. It's more HYPOCRISY than ever — the fast, the heavy, the epic. Enjoy!”

Sounds great, don't agree at all that they "lost it" since both "Virus" and "A Taste Of Extreme Divinity" fucken ruled! New song sounds great, maybe not a new classic or anything. But assures that we will have a new great Hypocrisy album in our hands soon! :kickass:

dont really like the song too, sounds like hypocrisy without ideas..

I think the same, no big ideas behind the song.

The chorus is just... mmm no.

By the way I fucking LOVE what I listen between 3:00 til' the end of the song, that is very inspired IMO.

The thing with this "in advance" songs is that they are usually the "best" ones... I hope the album will be much better.

Now I repeat, from 3:00 til the end of the song is just PURE WIN!.

Did anyone check out Nuclear blast website?, End of disclosure is available for pre-order, Mail order version comes in digipack with 3 Shotglasses limited to 500 copies http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/produ...risy-end-of-disclosure-mailorder-edition.html

My fucking god. They just don't know what to do to sell more albums. This could be a million times better. A t-shirt, a compilation album, live rare bonus or an oldschool live recording, a making of "End of Discosure", an alien mask :devil:, a necklace of the Hypocrisy inverted cross, I don't know, there are an infinite amount of things to add to the album.

A certificate? Of what? What the fucking hell!?!?!?!?

"This time, I wanted to go back to the basics," says Peter. " felt like we lost it for the last couple of albums. It's straight to the point. It's more HYPOCRISY than ever — the fast, the heavy, the epic. Enjoy!”

Sounds great, don't agree at all that they "lost it" since both "Virus" and "A Taste Of Extreme Divinity" fucken ruled! New song sounds great, maybe not a new classic or anything. But assures that we will have a new great Hypocrisy album in our hands soon! :kickass:

Yeah I have no idea what Peter is talking about, sounds like the new album will be very simplistic, not my cup of tea at all. The only older album that is on par with Virus and AToED is imo Abducted. Keeping my expectations low from now on. :(

Yeah I have no idea what Peter is talking about, sounds like the new album will be very simplistic, not my cup of tea at all. The only older album that is on par with Virus and AToED is imo Abducted. Keeping my expectations low from now on. :(

Seriously, are you stupid? This is only ONE track off of the album and it's a mid paced song. You think he's lying or he is describing the albums sound wrong when he's saying that stuff? Obviously not. I think he's the one who knows the way it sound better than anyone else. Sure, many artists just say stuff to promote the album but Peter's always been a straight shooter. People always judge albums from the singles...But the thing is that the singles can be so versatile, some times it's a good preview of how the whole album sounds, or it can be a standout song that sounds totally different than the other songs on the album. Wait until you've heard the entire album before you judge it ;) But I agree though that nothing can beat AToED.

I think is very coherent what Peter is saying.

"This time, I wanted to go back to the basics, I felt like we lost it for the last couple of albums".

That explains all. Virus and ATOED sounds like Hypocrisy, but they aren't the way the band usually plays (I'm not saying those albums are bad, specially ATOED, which in my opinion is fucking awesome). This song fits perfect as a single like Roswell 47, Fire in the Sky, Fractured Millenium, Eraser, etc.

I think Peter wanted to say that this album will be in the Abducted, The Final Chapter, Hypocrisy and The Arrival way. Nothing bad, that's the traditional Hypocrisy.

I hope the album will be a great one, my expectations are still high. Damn, I just want to hear it now!

Seriously, are you stupid? This is only ONE track off of the album and it's a mid paced song. You think he's lying or he is describing the albums sound wrong when he's saying that stuff? Obviously not. I think he's the one who knows the way it sound better than anyone else. Sure, many artists just say stuff to promote the album but Peter's always been a straight shooter. People always judge albums from the singles...But the thing is that the singles can be so versatile, some times it's a good preview of how the whole album sounds, or it can be a standout song that sounds totally different than the other songs on the album. Wait until you've heard the entire album before you judge it ;) But I agree though that nothing can beat AToED.

Starting with an insult. Way to go you fucking imbecile.
The quote from Peter is obviously a comment on the album as a whole and the approach to songwriting, not this one track that isn’t even complete but en edit version.
I think he is lying? Why the fuck would he be lying? What the hell are you talking about? I don’t give a fuck what Peter think is good or not and he can write the music the way he wants. But just Like Heavy M, I obviosuly dont agree with him when he says "they lost it on the latest albums", I think they are the best albums they have released since Abducted.
I haven’t judged anything but the sample we have heard and to be honest I find it quite boring. And reading that comment from Peter lowers my EXPECTATIONS and there is nothing you can do about it.

Starting with an insult. Way to go you fucking imbecile.
The quote from Peter is obviously a comment on the album as a whole and the approach to songwriting, not this one track that isn’t even complete but en edit version.
I think he is lying? Why the fuck would he be lying? What the hell are you talking about? I don’t give a fuck what Peter think is good or not and he can write the music the way he wants. But just Like Heavy M, I obviosuly dont agree with him when he says "they lost it on the latest albums", I think they are the best albums they have released since Abducted.
I haven’t judged anything but the sample we have heard and to be honest I find it quite boring. And reading that comment from Peter lowers my EXPECTATIONS and there is nothing you can do about it.
strong lack of comprehension skills

Are you fucking kidding me? You should learn to express yourself.
How's the dementia going? Read your first post again, the one that I responded to. I tried to make you understand that it's stupid to judge the sound or the quality of the entire album after only hearing the first single of the whole album, but clearly, you didn't understand that. :)

Is this some kind of retarded joke? Have YOU read my posts?! You are not only just an asshole but probably the biggest idiot I have seen on UM since I registered. Just stfu.

Hypocrisy has never been about writing the fastest songs or the most killer riffs, but has been about atmosphere, for me anyways. You've got to feel the song!
Wether it's a fast or slow song, doesn't matter to me.

This song, End of Disclosure, fits perfectly in Hypocrisy's repertoire.

I like it and can't wait for the whole album! Don't think I'm gonna wait till the album hits the stores for a first listen this time. I did that with ATOED, to build the ultimate suspense, because it comes out 22nd march and I'm gonna see them live 29th and 31rd march, can't risk not knowing the entire album by then haha

This is what I got from my ears:

Hypocrisy End Of Disclosure

I'm sitting on a moon looking down for you
and watching what you've become
the new world gone unassembled for you
a great deception that will make you numb

Fantasy invasion from the sky
for whom you got their secret funds
this is a new pond
only for the selected ones

End of disclosure
now the countdown has begun