New Hypocrisy Album in March 2013

Some song samples (The Return, Soldier of Fortune, United We Fall) there and those sound very promising. :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
After listening to the album for the past three hours, i totally dig it. It has so many great mid-tempo melodic songs/song parts, i cant even decide which is my favorite so far (soldiers of fortune *cough*).

back to the roots, more simplistic and melodic (self titled album) and less "heavy" in the AtoeD way, but nonetheless a great album!

ps. EoD is one of the more mediocre songs on this disc.

the album sounds awesome, living dead is one of the better bonus tracks :) (way better than watch out and the sinner!)

the only annoying thing for me is that half of the songs simply fade out.

So far, after a few spins, it sounds pretty solid, but not as good as the last two albums imo, hopefully a grower tho.
Looking forward to the gig tomorrow.

Im a wee bit underwhelmed honestly.
Peter said a bunch of stuff about this album
and I fail to hear in the music what he was talking
about. How does this album sounds more like
classic Hypo from the 90's than ATOED??
Also, Peter said that this album needed only one listen
To figure out and appreciate. Then I guess
When death calls and hell is where I stay are gonna become
skippers in a few weeks....the hammer blasts in when
death calls....they dont fit, they sound like old Lars
blasts which means shaky, unsteady and uneven...
I hope its going to grow on me despiste what Peter said, really

Posted from my cell thats why my post looks kind of .... really really weird :p

After just one spin I found the album to be very solid. Now I get what Peter was saying about it being "more Hypocrisy" then the last few albums. Not sure if I will like it "better" then AToED or not, but that doesn't matter as its a very diffrent album. I was expecting it to be about as good as "The Arrival" (which is very average for Hypocrisy IMO) but its much better then that, even after only one listen. Im happy, and im seeing them live in Stockholm tomorrow which will be great!

Wow I read again my last post ans I sound totally butthurt like I didnt like the album but I love it!! I just need to play in the proper mood to really let it sink in and go nuts. I need to get some beer now.

The new world order, united we faaaaallllll!