New Iced Earth Mp3s

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Ok i know you are all probably sick of hearing about iced earth BUT if you go to www.myplay.com and put in
spawnyone@hotmail.com for the email and ironmaiden for the password you can get all the songs from horror show, now please bear in mind they all havent been uploaded yet (im in the middle of it), so depending when you read this they might all be there or not, but i thought id let you all know so you can get the ones that are there for now.

Erm..oh yeah....spawn hides in the corner and tries to think up an excuse as to why he has just been too damn lazy to send the vids......spawn then resolves to remedy the situation very soon :D

Spawn, thanks mate. The songs so far have been awesome. The thing I like about Iced Earth is that they are getting more professional with there song writing and they have there own style unlike a lot of other bands that just follow one metal type genre.

Any chance of getting Transylvania? :)

Well after all those nice words about my favourite band, Transylvania is on its way crossy and its great too :)

By the way, i have all the songs now but 2 of the best ones are 12 meg each (The opera ghost and damien) So i wont upload them today as Ive been online now for 9 and a half hours to get them all (moony kept me company for an hour while i was getting them :lol: ), so maybe ill upload them tomorrow if i can bear looking at my computer screen. :D

Some idiot has deleted every iced earth track i had up there GRRRR! Ill change the password and reupload transylvania crossy.

Someone took the password, accessed the locker and deleted all the iced earth stuff for some reason, so i changed the password, i just dont have time to upload them all again at once, when i get some free time ill put them up again ok?

Maybe jon saw my post and got the shits :)

Im still buying the cd of course, but he doesnt know that haha

Originally posted by spawn
Someone took the password, accessed the locker and deleted all the iced earth stuff for some reason, so i changed the password, i just dont have time to upload them all again at once, when i get some free time ill put them up again ok?

yeh some butt cheek did the same to me when I posted my bands songs on myplay. So much for trust in others.

How's this then? Everyone that wants the new password send Spawny a private message asking for it. That way he knows exactly who he's given it to so if something goes missing, it's easier to track down who the asshole is...

That WOULD work fine tim, but i havent had time to upload them again yet, so you wouldnt get much if i did give out the password, BUT, if you get audiogalaxy (its at www.audiogalaxy.com) the songs are on there and it will resume your downloads if it cuts out too. Hope this helps a bit :D