Iced Earth Tribute Album

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Ok, ive tried to avoid going on about Iced Earth lately, as im sure I get very very annoying and people wish they could reach through my computer and slap me stupid, but i just found out the song listing for the tribute album they are doing, its.....
Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast
Iron Maiden - Hallowed be thy Name
Kiss - Creatures of the Night
Kiss - God of thunder
? - Cities on flames
Alice Cooper - Dead Babies
? - Burning For You
AC/DC - Long way to the top
AC/DC - Highway to Hell
Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath
Judas Priest - Screaming For Vengeance

The question marks are there because I dont know who originally sang those songs, so if you know, feel free to let me know :)
It looks like it should be pretty cool, highway to hell should be awesome!! Of course the 2 maiden numbers will be fantastic, especially considering they are Jons favourite band.
The 2 kiss covers im looking forward to as well, especially creatures of the night, i went back and listened to it again and it fits in well with iced earths songs :)
Ive never heard screaming for vengeance, but if rob screams on it like he does on his solo album, Matt should be able to do it justice.
Anway, apologies for going on about Iced Earth (yet again) :)

WOW what a great tracklisting! I love all those songs except the 2 that you don't know, coz I don't know them either! HAHA

Creatures Of The Night and Hallowed Be Thy Name will be GREAT!

"Cities on Flame With Rock & Roll" & "Burnin' For You" are both by Blue Oyster Cult. Don't ask me what they're like though. I'm not a Blue Oyster Cult fan.

Otherwise that's a pretty cool tracklisting. Some of my favourite songs from some of my favourite bands. I've been waiting a long time for a good band to cover "Dead Babies", a very underrated Alice song IMO.

Ive never heard screaming for vengeance, but if rob screams on it like he does on his solo album, Matt should be able to do it justice.

Hehehe "Screaming for vengance" is a real cool preist track....High energy, fast paced, Arse kicker from the very start !!

Hell it open with an almighty YAAAAAAA

Thanks Drifter!

Am I the only one who thinks they should have done a Slayer track as well????? Did I say War Ensemble??

I cant wait to hear Iceds versions of the maiden songs!!!

Damn Im looking foward to hearing matt pull off the singing/screaming rob does in screaming for vengeance! Thats gonna kick arse!

ICED FUCKENNNNNNNNN EARTHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Woohoo - Alice!!!!

Yeah Dead Babies is a cool song, but then I would say that cos I love the man. :)