new intarface help?

zver

Dec 19, 2010
Macedonia
www.myspace.com
well guys i sold my line 6 toneport and id like you to help me to peak another one.my price is abouth 170$ and i need 2 inputs for reamping and to have good input for recording guitars couse i had problems with my line 6 with that clean recording.the signal was distorted or i dont know what..so anyway im thinking of Focusrite Saffire 6 USB but i read a loot reviews that people have problems with drivers..im using windows 7 x64. so what do you think guys :D

Focusrite Saffire is awesome, I think it's the only thing that fits your needs. The drivers were easy to install, but I have XP. Just call focusrite and make sure that it will work before you buy it.

Consider buying a NI Audio Kontrol 1. I'm very happy with it. It has a very nice mic preamp for that price plus 4 balanced outs which are unique for that price range. I'm using on a Mac but I think it works great on Windows too.

i saw it now and it looks good i'll think about it.but im sort of limited here im from Macedonia and we dont have big shops about this stuffs and even cant have a paypal acount to buy from other countries :/ so have you recorded something with it id like to hear it :D cheers

I use it only for recording, so I have tons of them! :D I don't have any clean vocal recordings or DIs though. But I can record some guitar and bass DIs if you want.

I use it only for recording, so I have tons of them! :D I don't have any clean vocal recordings or DIs though. But I can record some guitar and bass DIs if you want.
i didnt ask for clean vocals but yeah if you cand post saome recordings :D

Yeah I've recorded with it. The results are fantastic, only limited by my mixing knowledge.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1133657

yeah i see its awesome what did you use for this one :D? and nice riffs btw :D cheers i think im gona get this one

yeah i see its awesome what did you use for this one :D? and nice riffs btw :D cheers i think im gona get this one

I used my GSP1101 preamp for guitar. It was a 5150 model with a boost and gate. The guitars were double tracked and had minimal pest processing, just some eq. The drums are superior, and I don't own a bass so there is none.

Also, thanks for the compliment on the riffs :)

I used my GSP1101 preamp for guitar. It was a 5150 model with a boost and gate. The guitars were double tracked and had minimal pest processing, just some eq. The drums are superior, and I don't own a bass so there is none.

Also, thanks for the compliment on the riffs :)

no problem but can you record some clean traks and reamp with amp simulations or just post here for me to try to reamp with them couse now i need to work with them cheers :D

You want me to record some DI's with the Focusrite for you to re-amp?
not to reamp but to try it with simulations if you can and if its not a problem just play one riff cheers!

Zver ... check out the new thread :)

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/equipment/661514-focusrite-saffire-series-knowledgebase.html

And FYI I am a pro 40 owner and the DI's come out SUPERB just by plugging directly into Input 1 and enabling the Instrument option by pressing the little button next to the input :)

(FYI Video is being re-vamped and re-uploaded now)
yeah i know that but the point that a lot of people who have it have problems with the drivers and stufs like that and theks for the treat its great idea :D

why dont you use dropbox? its much easier but anywhay thank you :D but i forgot that i dont have intarface now but im gona try to reamp with the onbord :D thank you anyway :D cheers