Suidakra
Ring Of Fire
Time Requiem
Planet X
Mastodon
Hollenthon
Converge
Today Is The Day

There you have a little bit of everything.

Prog stuff like Symphony X, Adagio, Dream Theater, Planet X, Nevermore, Evergrey, Stratovarius, Ring of fire

Technical Death Metal as Martyr, Theory in practice, Necrophagist:D , Cynic, Death, Meshuggah, Suffocation

Swedish Death Metal as Dissection, Opeth, Arch Enemy (defineately pre Angela), At the gates

Instrumental guitar/shred stuff as Greg Howe, Allan Holdsworth, George Bellas, Vinnie Moore, Yngwie Malmsteen, Steve Vai, Jason Becker

***UPDATE***

Ok- X-Nr is close to re-launch. The first station in the network will be..... rap/hip hop. Dj's are more easily accessible, and its more popular which = better revenue chances. Metal is either 2nd or 3rd on the list of stations. www.x-nr.net for more. forums > music library > 2300mp3's for my latest mp3 list, which I update weekly. ITS COMMING! whOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edit: to those viewing the list. A friend of mine cut/paste 700 mp3's of mine onto his comp, so the total will be back to 3000 shortly. Bear with me

urinalcakemix said:
hey - In early spring 2004, a new Metal radio station is going to premier - a station I am in charge of. I need some help though. What are some bands that you'd like to hear on the station? Theres guaranteed to be a lot of symphony x, bodom, iced earth, and many many others. All metal sub-genres like black, death, doom, cheesy speed metal will be played.

Drop me some bands you'd like to hear, and if you would like to be a DJ and have experience with shoutcast feel free to email me @ urinalcakemix@hotmail.com - all feedback/support appreciated!
You best beware of the restrictions that alot of us are going through. ASCAP, RIAA and the mass of watchdog groups that are hired by these assholes. Seismic Radio has been notifed and is being watched about the bands we play, thats why we are highly sticking to the underground bands or are getting permissions from Labels and Bands to play their music. I know that another radio station I was on Dementia Radio is being sued right now because of digital streaming, its happening more and more, I suggest you look into that.

Bear

NP: Wolverine - New Best Friends

Serge... said:
Speaking of which, can anyone recommend some good metal radio stations online? I'm mainly into power metal, the heavier progressive metal, and all kinds of death metal.
Yeah my show on Seismic Radio , and our other dj's as well...Check out my links

Bear

NP: Wolverine - Tight Rope