New interview with Mikael

i use Firefox/Mozilla and it worked great for me. at first it wouldnt work but i just clicked the vid link again and bAm it worked.

Awesome interview by the way, told me a lot i didnt know about Opeth before.Keep up the great interviews FaceCulture!:headbang:

hahaha,.....so Mike was into metal since age 7....!!!!.......hahaha.....PEAC EOUT

I posted this in the Opeth thread on Musiciansforums, if anybody is on there...

Man, I loved the last part of that interview. I loved how Mike commented that Per "isn't just some guy on the street hitting the big orchestral buttons making it sound all nice and epic"...I laugh at that for some reason, because it's kinda true for a lot of bands, heh

vashts80 said:
"no direct linking allowed. please remove the direct links. we're a small site who need the hits so we can do new interviews!"

From earlier in the thread. GG.

everyone thank this guy for not being able to download the interview

"no direct linking allowed. please remove the direct links. we're a small site who need the hits so we can do new interviews!"

From earlier in the thread. GG.

Zed Leppelin said:
everyone thank this guy for not being able to download the interview

I'm sorry that you feel this way, but the site owner himself said it. And besides, getting the links isn't hard if you use some common sense.