new interview

Anders "Blakkheim" Nyström: It’s indeed the most important side project we got. ...
Let’s say, if we move up another level where we regularly start to play live and tour, then things will automatically change gear and pull ahead with the results of becoming a real band and I wouldn’t have any problems with this. The time is now, why not grab it by the throat and throw it your way…

Holy motherfucking god!!! That was the best news I had this year. Thank you sir.

If you had to explain the essence and the reasons why Bloodbath was born, what will you said? And what record will you recommend to someone that wants to hear you guys for the first time?
Anders "Blakkheim" Nyström: Bloodbath was born because we wanted to pay tribute to the old school scene, so if someone had the insight of those facts and wanted to hear us for the first time, then “Resurrection through Carnage” would be the album to crank!

Hell yeah!! With all my respect, I love you sir.

A fucking great interview.

Thanks!!
My fav part is this...

If you could pick a festival or tour to headline with Bloodbath, which one would you pick? And if you could pick a band to play with alongside all over the world, which would it be? (You can’t say Iron Maiden)

Anders "Blakkheim" Nyström: Any major pop band would do, because we’d crush them sonically and then shock everyone with our buzz saw guitars!

:headbang:

great interview!
“Resurrection through Carnage” – wrote 3/4 songs each on our own, then I and Jonas went down to Dan’s new studio – The Room and recorded all guitar and bass tracks individually over 2 days. Swanö then took the files to a studio and put down the drums afterwards which may seem kinda weird, but it’s all possible when you rely on the wonders of the “click track”. Mike eventually came down and put down the vocals over 2 days. Dan then mixed the album over a longer period of time and we communicated by mp3’s and phone to get the results right.

I had this feeling that each one had written an own song..but whose song is Anders´, Jonas´ and Dan´s?

I was telling my brother that if anyone that had truly good death vocals they should do "bastard son of god" because it is so fastly sung. So I agree with Blakkheim about needing a death vocalist with good pronunciation. SO yeah that would be the song to send for an audtion imo if one wanted to impress the guys.