New Joey interviews (says he could have done SOWN)

Yep...I think I saw an interview with Bush where he was saying that he was committed to those 4-5 Big Four shows, but because he didn't want to do the album they paid him and got Joey to do the gigs...

How many months there are left of this 2 year contract?

T:)

Yeah, when the fuck is that contract up? I'm sure they just can't wait to go back to being the local bar band and making almost no money.

What the fuck is your problem bitch, are you even a fan. One couldnt tell by all the insulting them youre doing since you returned. :rolleyes:

You know boy - nice to read that you are so worried about me being a fan... I have to tell you that I've been following Anthrax since Fistful Of Metal came out during winter 1984...
...I do like all the eras, all lineups - but I personally think that the one that did SOWN and Stomp albums was the best.
...and reunion was a mistake...

...And I say whatever I like about this band...Scott has said that he doesn't care...:)

You know boy - nice to read that you are so worried about me being a fan... I have to tell you that I've been following Anthrax since Fistful Of Metal came out during winter 1984...
...I do like all the eras, all lineups - but I personally think that the one that did SOWN and Stomp albums was the best.

...And I say whatever I like about this band...Scott has said that he doesn't care...:)

Well if you feel like you get a free pass to talk shit and insult the band, then thats cool.

I was simply wondering where all the hate towards them was coming from then I realized youre one of the Bush cockroaches that left during the reunion and pops their head up every once in awhile still bitter that the band is moving forward with Joey.

I personally think that the one that did SOWN and Stomp albums was the best.

The reunion was a mistake? The band had said they wouldn't have been able to continue on if they didn't do that reunion tour.

What does that say about where Anthrax was at prior to the reunion? That means they weren't successfull enough to continue on. Meaning most Anthrax fans didn't like what they were doing and were not supporting them.

The reunion tour was a huge success and allowed them to even go record a new album.... your buddy John Bush was even invited to come sing on it but turned it down. So there ya go.

So if they would have done what you wanted and not done the reunion there would be no more Anthrax. Is that what you really wanted? Sounds like it is. And for that you are a fucked in the head.

If you have followed Anthrax since the beginning and have such a strong hatred towards Joey that pretty much makes you pathetic for following a band that you despised for all of that time. Did you go purchase each Joey era album when it came out hoping they would be different? At what point would you just stop supporting them and realize it's not a band you like? You are like a chick that gets beat down by her boyfriend but continues to stay with him. Pathetic

I know I am annoying to many people on here, I get it. But you really are a dip shit and add nothing to this forum. I am pretty sure if I stopped posting here a lot of people would be happy. But I am sure a lot of people would miss me a bit and what I bring here. But I am pretty sure not may people would ever give two shits if you never came back to this forum

You should change your signature to the following:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOHN I misses you already enough... but most other JB fans are digging what Joey did on Worship music, thanks for you time in Anthrax, best of luck to you in Burger King commercials and in some Armored Saint songs...

Many still question as to why the Joey fans didnt take kindly to the Bush albums that followed. But its not hard to figure out, its really not. But it all boils down to the fact that

the band changed. The music, the vocals, everything that the fans loved from the original era had been stripped away and replaced with a lackluster product in its place. Then you have the Bush fans defense of "Well Joeys voice this and Joeys voice that" blah blah blah. Very rarely if ever do you see Bush fans criticizing the actual music from the old school era.

Some people just have to act more important than they actually are. :rolleyes:

The reunion was a mistake? The band had said they wouldn't have been able to continue on if they didn't do that reunion tour.

Pretty much

Anthrax was seemingly falling apart with only 2 original members left 1 year after WCFYA was released. They're very fortunate to have a frontman that is a class act and doesn't hold grudges. Otherwise, Anthrax would have been history after the WCFYA or possibly disappear into obscurity with another Phil Alsemo wanna-be as their growler.

Many still question as to why the Joey fans didnt take kindly to the Bush albums that followed. But its not hard to figure out, its really not. But it all boils down to the fact that

the band changed. The music, the vocals, everything that the fans loved from the original era had been stripped away and replaced with a lackluster product in its place. Then you have the Bush fans defense of "Well Joeys voice this and Joeys voice that" blah blah blah. Very rarely if ever do you see Bush fans criticizing the actual music from the old school era.

Some people just have to act more important than they actually are. :rolleyes:

Lackluster for the "Thrash Only" Fans...........it's all good if you're open minded.