New Killswitch Engage track...

Just because something is popular doesnt mean people shouldnt criticise it.

I dont think theres an impossible standard at all, just people saying what they are entitled to think, I dont need to sell a million records to think that snare on this song sucks.

This was unbelievably boring and uninspired... I've never been a fan of KSE, even though they had a couple of ok tracks on TEOH, but this sounds like a band that's way past their bedtime.

Well, I have never been a fan of KSE and this just re-enforces it. To me it is just distorted fancy la la music, with shitty screams that don't mean anything and then the blast just had me rolling on the floor! What is it with this band that so many people love? They have headed down the same path as Metallica, as in anything that they release will be loved by 70% of the fans just because it's them. I grew up with the word metal being tough, evil, brutal, savage, cave your head in type music, not this sissy la la major key screamo puss! Kse are hard rock at best.

What is it with this band that so many people love? They have headed down the same path as Metallica, as in anything that they release will be loved by 70% of the fans just because it's them.

Howards voice. It's incredible and I love it. And the lyrics are also pretty positive compared to almost all other metalbands, especially on the first two major label records

Well, I have never been a fan of KSE and this just re-enforces it. To me it is just distorted fancy la la music, with shitty screams that don't mean anything and then the blast just had me rolling on the floor! What is it with this band that so many people love? They have headed down the same path as Metallica, as in anything that they release will be loved by 70% of the fans just because it's them. I grew up with the word metal being tough, evil, brutal, savage, cave your head in type music, not this sissy la la major key screamo puss! Kse are hard rock at best.

Dude! Your name is Slayercannibalsuffohead!!!

OF COURSE YOU'RE NOT GUNNA LIKE IT! Hhahah