New Killswitch Engage track...

yes, no band should ever use a word as a title that's ever been used before..... on that note, check out the tracklist of my new album "Thadruple" by my new band Snarkfarkquplex:

1. Dongleputzrik
2. Pleen
3. Xqvwztk
4. ~§•ªº∂ƒ©˙∆
5. Imma Wub Cheezborgur
6. d-_-b
7. Endorectaldisenvaginationize
8. Lamebot 5000

*Bonus Track:
Reckoning

d'ohh!!!

;)

so fucking generic...

Havent ever got into Killswitch but this song is alright

I love the snare but its way poking out in some spots. The vocals sound good but a touch buried.. the guitars sound effing awful.

Autotune at 2;14 LOL :lol:

just listening to this for the first time...
I actually think I can hear some marshally qualities in the guits...the way the palmmutes sound...kinda marshally...although overall the sound isn't really marshall at all...perhaps it's in the mix somewhere.

for the snare my guess would be alesis D4 Fat City + Bob Clearmountain...I'll try and replicate that snare later (although I don't really like it too much tbh=...just out of curiousity ;)

^ good "guess" on that KSE snare... seeing as how i sent you the same Clearmountain snares i sent to Adam a few weeks back, :p

hell, the directness isnt my problem with them, i hate when people beat around the bush, its the fact that they're just juvenile as fuck.

Well a huge chunk of KSE's fas ARE juveniles.

So they want to appeal to that market don't they?
I would.

I don't listen to the lyrics most of the time anyway.

OH and Joel and Adam have hands down the best vibratos in the game.

Well a huge chunk of KSE's fas ARE juveniles.

So they want to appeal to that market don't they?
I would.

I don't listen to the lyrics most of the time anyway.

OH and Joel and Adam have hands down the best vibratos in the game.

Good call on the vibrato. Nothing beats some good solid technique.

Also I don't know if anyone asked but I think the amps that ended being used in the end were a Diezel VH-4 and a Splawn Nitro.

mmm not a fan of this track, it sounds very generic and uninspired. Sounds like highly competent musicians chucking something together in a few hours coz they've been asked to

That snare is so out of place, doesn't fit at all

Just had a listen. I love that snare, I just don't like it in this mix... doesn't sit well with the rest of the elements IMO, specially in the fast/thrashy part... But I really enjoyed the song.

I'd have to disagree. The snare isn't that bad. The song isn't that bad. The lyrics aren't great though. I think we have all had some silly lyrics come to mind when writing a song. They just happen to fit perfectly so they stick. Perhaps not. But it happens. Maybe we all see it wrong, after all , they have the record deal, they have the videos, the tours and the popularity. We are sitting here backseat driving wishing we had that, finding things to critique. just a thought. Sometimes I think we all are too critical. Just listen and enjoy music more instead of setting an impossible standard that all bands must achieve.

I'd have to disagree. The snare isn't that bad. The song isn't that bad. The lyrics aren't great though. I think we have all had some silly lyrics come to mind when writing a song. They just happen to fit perfectly so they stick. Perhaps not. But it happens. Maybe we all see it wrong, after all , they have the record deal, they have the videos, the tours and the popularity. We are sitting here backseat driving wishing we had that, finding things to critique. just a thought. Sometimes I think we all are too critical. Just listen and enjoy music more instead of setting an impossible standard that all bands must achieve.

since when was being on a record label any indication of quality?