New korn song!

I think the real word to describe this is " " silence. I got no words, this is just disgusting. I used to like Korn (first album or two). I was young, but whatever. I saw them live at Family Values 07, I was out in the parking lot hanging out with the guys in Trivium, but they literally told me NOT to say a word to Jonathon Davis (when he got a tattoo by us) because his personal security would "fuck you up" what a loser.

But they literally told me NOT to say a word to Jonathon Davis (when he got a tattoo by us) because his personal security would "fuck you up" what a loser.

Yeah I call bullshit on that. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I'm more inclined to think that Trivium are a bunch of pussies or just don't like korn. JD is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Yeah his body guard(s) are scary (a giant black dude with an albino eye and a big ol' mexican with hellbound tattooed on his neck) they aren't going to "fuck you up" just for talking to him.

Fans thinking you're approachable is how bands like them stay popular. If you get branded as an asshole or someone who won't talk to you, people stop giving a shit. ESPECIALLY when you're way past your hayday.

No it did happen. I got pictures from the "event". I've known the trivium guys since...06 I think. Not to good of friends with them anymore but that's what I was told. By their tour manager as well. Jonathon did wave to me, so I was confused. But I also at that time was 16 years old. Easily manipulated.

No it did happen. I got pictures from the "event". I've known the trivium guys since...06 I think. Not to good of friends with them anymore but that's what I was told. By their tour manager as well. Jonathon did wave to me, so I was confused. But I also at that time was 16 years old. Easily manipulated.

yeah as I said, I wasn't denying that it happened, I said that I think it's more trivium thinking badly of him and him not actually being that way.

shipment.jpg

this is pretty sad. they're a bunch of old dudes still writing music for 13 year old's with daddy issues. Korn really should have evolved, or maybe got out of the game - but hey they still make money so I can't blame them for staying.

I dont know what issues Jon Davis has and really I dont care. I just listen to the music and find myself enjoying it because he seems to put so much passion into it.

Am I the ONLY person who got a hard on when I saw those kickass red bass strings?! I want them!!!

its really nothing in comparison to their best stuff...

...i know this is a really bad way to look at it... but when they give up their vices they should look at what they're writing and see how it fails in comparison... and i'm not JUST talking about Korn...