New L.O.G. thoughts?

actually its different than some of the other songs. Just listen again, its definately more ringy and tinny sounding than the other ones.

I'm listening back, and I do think that its the same snare, just tuned a little differently...I think it sounds worse...more ringy and uhh...it sounds cheap.

ThatGuitarGuy said:
actually its different than some of the other songs. Just listen again, its definately more ringy and tinny sounding than the other ones.

I'm listening back, and I do think that its the same snare, just tuned a little differently...I think it sounds worse...more ringy and uhh...it sounds cheap.
It's probably just cause he does more snare rolls on that song you hear it more.

I listened back, and when you listen to certain parts where he just hits it once instead of in a roll...you can hear the sound...then when you listen to some of the other songs that have the same thing going on, you can hear it not so tinny. It seriously reminds me of a soda can...not as high pitched of course, but that kind of flimsy cheap aluminum sound.

Great fuckin album .. its soo true there one of the biggest metal bands right now and theve got there from workign hard and now they can try something diff and do w.e they want and be stress free not worry about having to make it there still fuckin sick ,, its agreat album and great dvd