NEW LIVE DVD!

strangedays

Aug 21, 2003
Visit site
Digging about I noticed this on the fascination studios website (where Viva and TGCD were recorded) indicationg a new 5.1 live DVD is in the works! fantastic, I can't wait!!

"2006-11-23
Busy next couple of lives..

Soon Hammerfall will enter, and straight after that Jens will mix Collarbone´s debut album on Spinefarm (Universal). Then there will be 5.1 mixes for Katatonia, possibly Opeth live DVD (Jens recently mixed the 5.1 version of "Ghost Reveries"), as well as productions with Mandylon and Bleecker, freshly signed to Vulture & Sons. And a lot of other stuff, that i can´t reveal at this moment.."

Go to:
...:::[[[ Fascination Street ]]]:::...

look under news....

Oh right, my appologies Anders! I really look fowared to hearing that.

Must be loads of work involved with that, I bought a boss GT-8 recently and I got one of those AKG solidtubes (used on Jonas's voice) to try to polish up my sound a bit more, but getting close is a bit of a challenge.

They should make another DVD though.

its taken a long time, but we dont feel any rush as we're still workin on our "real" official dvd and when i say working, i mean shooting and gathering footage. we just want it to be totally packed with stuff and not half-assed. ideally, i want at least 2 pro shot concerts on it with the sets differing in the song selection so it's value right there, a full and complete behind the music documentary incl interviews with all members and lots of old, new, backstage, travel, fun, drama, whatever footage along with that. then all our promo videos (incl one we never released), and probably what else we can fit in there... give us yer ideas - yeah!!

however, there are rumours about snapper going to release the summer breeze festival gig 2006 as a dvd/live cd digipak next year... and note, this will not be the dvd release i'm talkin about above.

its taken a long time, but we dont feel any rush as we're still workin on our "real" official dvd and when i say working, i mean shooting and gathering footage. we just want it to be totally packed with stuff and not half-assed. ideally, i want at least 2 pro shot concerts on it with the sets differing in the song selection so it's value right there, a full and complete behind the music documentary incl interviews with all members and lots of old, new, backstage, travel, fun, drama, whatever footage along with that. then all our promo videos (incl one we never released), and probably what else we can fit in there... give us yer ideas - yeah!!

however, there are rumours about snapper going to release the summer breeze festival gig 2006 as a dvd/live cd digipak next year... and note, this will not be the dvd release i'm talkin about above.

WOW that sounds amazing man! Definitely don't rush that, I think we can all wait! :)

its taken a long time, but we dont feel any rush as we're still workin on our "real" official dvd and when i say working, i mean shooting and gathering footage. we just want it to be totally packed with stuff and not half-assed. ideally, i want at least 2 pro shot concerts on it with the sets differing in the song selection so it's value right there, a full and complete behind the music documentary incl interviews with all members and lots of old, new, backstage, travel, fun, drama, whatever footage along with that. then all our promo videos (incl one we never released), and probably what else we can fit in there... give us yer ideas - yeah-!!

for musicians an extras that show your instruments and pedals and effects. also a guitar how to for a few songs that have weird effects or how to play any song would be cool

:headbang: :headbang:

Ive been waiting....and am willing to wait for the katatonic perfection....things are a process....and that should of course be understood.....I am as always happy to hear you guys are doing it the right way and that you guys arent willing to just throw some footage together for the dough....kudos man!!!!

for musicians an extras that show your instruments and pedals and effects. also a guitar how to for a few songs that have weird effects or how to play any song would be cool

:headbang: :headbang:

good idea there! an insight to all members instruments and equipment and a few songs being guided through thru the effects and riffs. its a keeper.