NEW LIVE REPORT: Broken legs at Nile/Napalm Death!

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
OK guys, finally we got the next live report up: Papa Josh @ Nile/Napalm Death/DT/SYL/Bezerker. We promise to update this section more frequently (we have a ton of write ups, they just need to be typed up, formatted and uploaded....of course putting food on the table gets in the way from time to time). :D

I also updated the homepage and reviews index in case you missed the latest reviews and interviews (Rhapsody, Marty Friedman, and Ensiferum).

And a new demo review:

Leslie Spring - Gods and Machines

SevenString said:
I just wanted to say "thanks" to Mark for arranging the review, and thanks to Smothered Hope for doing it.

I really appreciate it, guys!

Hey no worries SevenString! We have a few prog fans here amongst our forum browsers that might want to check out your demo! Feel free to plug how they can get a copy.

Speaking of which, Smothered Hope considered your CD to have high production quality. Did you produce it yourself? We have an interesting thread in this forum that you might want to add some comments on...

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=89374

:)

JayKeeley said:
Speaking of which, Smothered Hope considered your CD to have high production quality. Did you produce it yourself? We have an interesting thread in this forum that you might want to add some comments on...

Hey, Jay

Yeah, I produced and engineered the CD at my studio at home. I'm glad that the effort that I put into the production was appreciated. :)

I went ahead and distilled some of my thoughts about production on the other thread that you mentioned, so maybe someone will find some info that they can use for their own projects.

finally for that plug: anyone who's looking for some new prog-metal can get my EP here:

http://www.metalages.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=mages&Product_Code=cd-lspring1&Category_Code=cd-newitems

if you like Symphony-X, Vanden Plas, and ARK, you'll probably like my music as well.