New look forum - but what else?

Darth Grimby

Hell's Satans - \m/oncton
Jul 20, 2002
www.theundergrowth.com
So the look of the forum has finally been updated, to match the Seventh Swamphony artwork. This is a good sign. There was once a time when this board was fairly active and the band were posting on a regular basis. Is there hope that they will once again begin posting frequently? If not, why keep the board going (wasted expense/cost)?

Turning to the users now: what are some ideas to keep the board fresh?

Would be great to get some contact with the band members ye, but is there any link to this forum on their website anymore? I can't really find it. If there is none, they should put it there or at least put it where it gets more attention.

Generally a band would let me know when they had a new release coming out so I could update. I haven't heard from the guys in a while.

We'll be updating the Ultimate Metal site soon so I am "cleaning house" so to speak and saw the forum needed a refresh :)

I have this feeling that the band has moved to facebook more and I do find a very simple reason for that - it's easier to reach people this way. It is a "recent" move they've made and with the new site I noticed the forum link has been removed. Forums have, sadly, become unnecessary for keeping in touch with your audience...

I feel like a dinosaur now...

Good remark, Corialote. But, as they changed the design of the forum, I guess that somebody still care about the presence of the dinosaurs!