New MAIDENS member??

Man......and here I thought it was the band that was sounding good.....turns out this flute guy was doing all the work...lol...

So on sat. at Paladino's, there's this dude playing some flute thing throughout the whole thing, jamming along lol....anybody know him?

flute-player-1.jpg

flute-player2.jpg

oh....and thanks for the picz :kickass: .....the abs man.......you do a lot of laughing huh....

smallme_aja.jpg
smallme_liz.jpg

Well Jethro Tull was a huge influence on Iron Maiden and they did a cover of Cross Eyed Mary.

Maybe that was on the setlist but time was short. :lol: :p

Anymore pictures???????

Jim

Keyser Soze said:
that guy turns up at just about every show I've been to at Paladino's... not only the Maidens... He rocks out with the flute. Pretty great, methinks :)

Except for people who only seem to show up at Paladinos shows [such as the flute guy and also the drunken idiot who always seems to stand at my left side and reach for people (mainly Wanda)] I hardly saw any regulars there. I saw none of the following people: RedShirt, CrankYanker, Keyser, Todd Stock, The Creeper, the guy always with The Creeper, or the new regular, Neal who at the Galaxy Show said he was going to Paladinos the next week.

you mean THAT son of a fricker?? lol i was trying to film 'jethro tull' and he got in the way. He was shaking everyone's hand before, earlier. O and that flute dude had some like tattooed eyebrows lol seems like one of those dudes who in the daytime are corporate business men and by nite are like whipping themselves......watever.....rock on lol ....\m/(o_O)\m/

fingerdude.jpg

and i don't know who this lady was but she rocked out and posed for some cameras...haha

rockerlady.jpg

Jeff Milne said:
also the drunken idiot who always seems to stand at my left side and reach for people (mainly Wanda)]

That's the guy we call "the HUMPER" cuz of the dance he does if he has enough room!!!:lol: He's a regular at Paladino's like the "Flute Guy". Last time we were there, I handslapped him & he got so excited he almost poked me in the eye!!!! :err: So I just smile now and keep my hands to myself.....a little safer that way, methinks....:p

Thanks for the pics, Maiden Mexico, yea I laugh a LOT!

That's the guy we call "the HUMPER" cuz of the dance he does if he has enough room!!! He's a regular at Paladino's like the "Flute Guy".

So Aja, we go to enough Maidens shows do we all get nicknames? :lol: :lol:

Kind of a secret club or something eh? :p

Jim

spideyjg said:
So Aja, we go to enough Maidens shows do we all get nicknames? :lol: :lol:

Kind of a secret club or something eh? :p

Jim

They have to be earned by quirky traits or behaviors!! LOLOLOL!!! :p The flute guy just loves to jam out to all the bands there! The woman on the bottom pic is Bad Betty. She's a journalist and avid metal fan! :headbang: